Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
2,760 Posts
I would also IF he walked under my stand where I hunt. The question is though would you shoot him in an enclosure and pay big bucks to do so?
I bet the answer is "NO".
Maybe i missed it but i didn't read where any of that happened. To respond to your question i wouldn't be hunting in a pen in the first place.

·
Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Mission Sub 1 XR
799 Posts
Does it say it’s a pen deer or are you guys just assuming that? I didn’t read the article

·
Registered
799 Posts
Because I could show you some deer at my taxidermist that some of you would prob faint upon seeing them especially if you are from. The south. Hahahaha

·
11,716 Posts
Because I could show you some deer at my taxidermist that some of you would prob faint upon seeing them especially if you are from. The south. Hahahaha
I brought ... an 8pt head to a training/certification coarse for nuisance wildlife operators that we gave down south. We demonstrated the difference between a frangible 55gr .223 varmint bullet and a 150gr .308 bullet for collateral damage potential on a few fresh heads when targeting the brain. The guys from the deep south were carrying on like the buck head rack was worth mounting...lol ;)

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
I bet! I have an 8 pointer on one of my cameras and I got excited,LOL.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Thought I read earlier this was a complete fair chase buck. Does P&Y allow fenced deer scored & recorded now? Thought only SCI allowed that.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Just a few from some cameras I checked today that aren’t “ready yet” for this fall. Just to give some perspective.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts