Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very rarely do I hunt the mornings. Matter of fact I can’t even remember the last time I did. Landowners called not even a week ago and said the hogs are back. Ran bait for a few days and pegged them at 6:30AM two days straight so I went right in. Ben (the landowner) joined me in the blind and proceeded to help with processing since he wanted the meat and I had no use for it. She was a decent little sow probably 85lbs or so. She was dead in 20 yards with a perfect heart shot. Enjoy!

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
2,284 Posts
Nice work!!! I'd love to do that! But we don't have many swine around here, thankfully, I guess!!!

·
Registered
13,916 Posts
You've had fun all summer. Aint fair!! HA!:):):)

Nice pig. Congrats.:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is the same bow i am fixing to buy.Thank you! N.Fl here.
It’s a hard hitting very reliable bow. Quite compact in width but can feel a little long, but not a big deal. I prefer bull pup style stocks vs the AR style.
Have Tx Rdx Guy (Rich) do the trigger for you. You won’t regret it.

·
10,171 Posts
Beautiful!...

·
Registered
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,327 Posts
Looks like alot of fun...

·
Registered
119 Posts
It’s a hard hitting very reliable bow. Quite compact in width but can feel a little long, but not a big deal. I prefer bull pup style stocks vs the AR style.
I have heard so much about the trigger upgrade i had it already on my list.Thanks

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
Another one bites the dust! Nice job! Good to see that the Amped is taking them down for you. Keep it up!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats on your pig and nice shot.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone! Pigs are EXPLODING down here right now. I might just break out the smoke pole tonight on the one property I can shoot guns on. Well see.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just got my 370 Sniper done by Rich.. INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts