Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
That's a good one , hope ya get em !!!!

Registered
Good luck to you

Registered
Looks like a good spot!

The fireplace 鈥 mantle Ram. Wander near his fireplace mantle! Maybe even pickup one of those fallow deer statues on the mantle. That is if he doesn't have a conniption fit as you near the fireplace. I'm guessing they're not bronze but rather are solid gold. He could buy all the $600.00 cameras and $500.00 blinds in the store if he just melted down one little fawn trinket.

On second thought, might not be too good an idea. If he doesn't have a heart attack when you pick up the knickknack you risk losing farm access either way. Let's just leave this sleeping dog lie. ;)

With me averaging shooting 1 buck every 5 years or so, I hardly need anyone to pull my deer out.
I was thinking about taking my Tactacam down and video Ramrod鈥檚 shot at that buck馃槅

With me averaging shooting 1 buck every 5 years or so, I hardly need anyone to pull my deer out.
I was thinking about taking my Tactacam down and video Ramrod鈥檚 shot at that buck馃槅
I'm reading: 鈥
#1. A veiled threat that Ram could be expendable under the right circumstances. Hard to tell how much is a bluff and how much is solid. Moon's not one noted for cutting off his nose to spite his face. Although, that Honda Pioneer could drag an oxen outda the woods if push came to shove.馃槀

#2. "Ramrod's shot "AT" that buck," reads like Moon's saying Ramrod's shooting isn't a sure thing. Could be interpreted as a zinger or sarcastic remark trying to get in the Rod's head. Seems Moon's launching torpedo's here. :unsure: :p

I wouldn鈥檛 do that馃槉.
Sold the Honda. Less than 1 hour running time:(
Walking to my stands now.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
I'm reading: 鈥
#1. A veiled threat that Ram could be expendable under the right circumstances. Hard to tell how much is a bluff and how much is solid. Moon's not one noted for cutting off his nose to spite his face. Although, that Honda Pioneer could drag an oxen outda the woods if push came to shove.馃槀

#2. "Ramrod's shot "AT" that buck," reads like Moon's saying Ramrod's shooting isn't a sure thing. Could be interpreted as a zinger or sarcastic remark trying to get in the Rod's head. Seems Moon's launching torpedo's here. :unsure: :p
View attachment 183952
Something tells me I might catch up to something this year with horns. Maybe not the Moon beast but something...

Look!!! 馃槉 I鈥檒l check you guys out to see how you are doing at almost 80.
I鈥檓 charging my Tactacam now and have it mounted on a stock with a Zeiss Z-Point so I won't do that turkey thing again馃槨:giggle:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts