Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if anyone has tried these on their Ravin crossbow . My best friends son works for them and from the way that he explained to me that they make them , and their tolerances that they require , even pre stretch string . These should be an excellent string company .

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be great.
How ya doin bud . My friend has killed four deer so far with his new R10 . He uses G5 Montec fix blade broadhead . He hit the shoulder on one that turned on him the other day . Boy did it do a job on that shoulder .I mean it shattered it .I really like those G5’s . Boy even Bear Archery is beginning to up their game . They have a nice looking crossbow that shoots 410 and is real quiet . If these guys could just figure out a good cranking system incorporated in the bow like Ravins . Then some of these other bow companies would give Ravin a run . Well you take care and enjoy the winter this year . It’s gonna be colder than it has Ben bein . Man those people in California sure are in a pickle , power black outs , not enough housing , I understand they even have a shortage of fire fighters . Gas is high , rent is high . Use to be where everyone wanted to live , now a lot of good people , my daughter is one of them , is moving out . They aren’t going to have enough good working people to pay the high taxes and support all the junk that the California legislature has put on them .Out there you don’t just put your house up for sale and put a price that you want for it . You put a starting price and then they start making offers , It’s krazy . Well good nite and God richly Bless you and your wife .

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I’ve got one comming for my R26. It was 75.00 shipping,g and all. They make them in all colors , mine is orange with black p
In stripe and the servings are all black .you go on their site and fill out the order form , and when they get your order ready they call you for payment , credit card or pay pal .

·
Registered
658 Posts
I know this is an old post however a new friend who shoots on a factory team just told me about Threadz and how awesome they are. I am really thinking about putting a set on and get it tuned up prior to this coming season.
Cheers!
WTZ

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know this is an old post however a new friend who shoots on a factory team just told me about Threadz and how awesome they are. I am really thinking about putting a set on and get it tuned up prior to this coming season.
Cheers!
WTZ
I am glad to hear that . If I understand my buddy right , they really take extra pains making their strings . His son shoots for one of the bows . I don’t know which , Brandon Bennett.
81EF93C7-CAD8-4AA8-A586-BCE54D983D83.jpeg
He’s the one on the left

1 - 6 of 6 Posts