Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7,362 Posts
On the 415 amp, are there timing markings ?
I have not seen them on any of the CP bows and none on the Amped, Heat or Patriot.

· Registered
7,362 Posts
OK, then why did you ask? ;)

I just replaced cables and the string on this 415 and it's dot free. I've had a half dozen bows pass though and have missed it if they had them. I'm expecting a Patriot on Saturday and I'll check it.

Bow and arrow Bow Compound bow Archery Auto part

Belay device Iron Compound bow Metal

Belay device Iron Spoke Metal

· Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I asked because i didnt have my buddys bow at my home. Once i took a good look at it i found them.. its omly one slash line. I guess thats the marking. Also its the 415 amp..when i get back home i will take a pic

· Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well TX, I thought I was losing my mind I went to go look for those timing markings and I couldn't find them. Then I look closer it was actually underneath the string and that's why I couldn't see it anyways and closes a picture showing the marking
Sword Iron Blade Metal Steel

· Registered
7,362 Posts
Not what I'd call traditional timing marks but you're right. I did check a Sniper (none), Spectre (similar) and a 415 (same) so the Gen 2 xbows all have a reference line. None of the ones I checked were very close to being right on the lines but were in similar positions left and right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.