Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Reactions: Fletcher

·
2,698 Posts
Man I forgot about that thread. He probably doesn't have high enough post count to read it. That is unless the new owners of the Nation has changed it. There is allot of good info in that thread. But one thing that is wrong unless it's one of the bows that don't require a press to change cables and string do not back out the limb bolts. That is a disaster waiting to happen. The basic idea of checking timing on your bow is, Check the cams at rest are in the exact same position. Check the cams are in the same position while cocking the bow when the cams roll over and when the bow is in the cocked position.

Reactions: Stalker

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Man I forgot about that thread. He probably doesn't have high enough post count to read it. That is unless the new owners of the Nation has changed it. There is allot of good info in that thread. But one thing that is wrong unless it's one of the bows that don't require a press to change cables and string do not back out the limb bolts. That is a disaster waiting to happen. The basic idea of checking timing on your bow is, Check the cams at rest are in the exact same position. Check the cams are in the same position while cocking the bow when the cams roll over and when the bow is in the cocked position.
I forgot all about limb bolts being loosened in the video.

I dont think the post limitation exists anymore for the category/forum either.

I think I read in another thread the poster had bent axles or cams from a string breaking.

This video By the field archer may help Sniper 370 owners set timing.

·
2,698 Posts
He looks like a one and done poster message count is 1.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
He looks like a one and done poster message count is 1.
Yeah Must have been somebody else with the bent axles/cams.They asked about timing then realized what the problem was.

Reactions: dropzone
1 - 6 of 6 Posts