Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giving some thought to picking up a Titan at some point. I remember Todd Bromley having very positive things to say last year. Anyone who has had one for a while, I’m interested in y thoughts on the bow. Also, I’d be most interested in the rope sled version. When I see overhead pics, it looks like the foot stirrup is very small, like one that’s just a hanger for a crank bow. Are all the stirrups small, or can you actually get a size 13 boot in it to rope cock? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Joe Pa I've never read anything bad written about that bow. It's an incredible value. Todd mentioned to me how much he enjoy hunting with it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought a new Titan M1 at the first of the year. I have shot it several hundred times. The string still looks as good as the day I bought it. Of course I do keep it lubed also. I am using NAP slingblades this year and I shot a 2" sticker at 58 yards this week with the broadhead. So yes it is accurate and a great bow. I have the rope cocker sled and it has plenty of room on the stirrup to get your foot in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts