Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife kept telling this o'l guy that George just bought a new crossbow and he'd better stay out of the garden. But no,,,, he thought 63 yards was beyond ability of this o'l man. Hmmm, wonder who was more accurate! Love my XR. Truglow titanium tore him up!
26579.jpeg

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
That is so cool at 63 yards. He never had a chance. I’d be taking Mrs. Flanik a bit more serious. 👏👏👏

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you cook him up. I have friends who have a ground hog cookout once a year,
Na, not when we have beef, Grouper, Walleye, lamb and lil piggy in the freezer. Plus, he was a very old dude. He had more grey hair on him then I ever saw on a ground hog. Was that age discrimination?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
George you took out that little Hairy Pig like the American Sniper! Maybe you can get this made into a movie…let’s see American Sniper 2 with Bradley Cooper as George and maybe Julia Robert’s as Mrs George???
Well Todd, Looking back, this is your fault. YOU talked me into the XR. If it wasn't for your recommendation this ol guy might be chomping on garden lettuce this morning while I was making coffee. But no, "George, the XR is super accurate, you need to get yourself one" The ground hog funeral is on Monday Todd if you would like to attend! :cry:

Thanks for the recommendation Buddy, you were right. It is scary accurate.;)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Truglow titanium tore him up!
You need a badder head,if you choose open.Want to borrow one of mine,I call them the 220 Swift.Cuts down on the Casket size,by just burying the whiskers in a match box,If you can find them of course?:)(y)

Reactions: Farm Deer

·
Registered
962 Posts
Well Todd, Looking back, this is your fault. YOU talked me into the XR. If it wasn't for your recommendation this ol guy might be chomping on garden lettuce this morning while I was making coffee. But no, "George, the XR is super accurate, you need to get yourself one" The ground hog funeral is on Monday Todd if you would like to attend! :cry:

Thanks for the recommendation Buddy, you were right. It is scary accurate.;)
2D2562EA-0F74-4CC4-BD57-6CDA6526C7F3.jpeg
r

·
Registered
962 Posts
Well my friend this was last shot this morning with Little Chubby my XR…60 yards with 6 mph headwind. This bow isn’t as nice in my hands as Eleanor (my R26) but shoots lights out!

oh yeah Eleanor named the XR Little Chubby I don’t think she likes her hanging around! 😅

1 - 20 of 38 Posts