Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here on CBN use these broadheads? If so, what are your results?

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I do and my wife does. Point of aim perfect for both of us.
Ran one through a femur from a hog. No difference in the head after the shot. Didnt even dull the blades.

Reactions: Generator

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks LA! Any difference in 1" vs 1 3/16", wind planing my biggest concern at xbow speeds.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Thanks LA! Any difference in 1" vs 1 3/16", wind planing my biggest concern at xbow speeds.
We shoot the largest so I'm pretty sure it's not going to be any less perfect with the smaller head.
Now before we all fall in love.... Our bows are shooting 280 & 295fps. While I have full faith that 330 isn't going to be the difference in performance... AT some point speed may effect flight. I think (if I were you) I would take advantage of the single head test offer and try before you commit. JMO

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I bought a pack of 175 gr for my Safari in Africa but probably won't get to use them this year.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I bought a pack of 175 gr for my Safari in Africa but probably won't get to use them this year.
Thats too bad :( I would have liked to have heard the report in those conditions.

Reactions: archer36

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recieved the 100 grain head today. Shot out to 30 yards with good results. Shooting same arrow with field point, then with TotA broadhead. Windage same, elevation a bit (<1/2") low after three shots. May be from red dot just being installed and not sighted in past 30 yards. Waiting for a bubble level...
Very happy with the broadhead with limited experience. More later.

Reactions: JOE PA
1 - 7 of 7 Posts