Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one now, put a xb1 Hawke on her. Have the 1st xhair sighted-in at 35 yds, hits the 20 yd target 2 3/4" high. So thats fairly fast, just putting her through a learning curve. Weighs in at 8 1/2 lbs with the scope & rings added & arrow. Has some shot recoil, about 19 1/2" wide from cam edge to cam edge, 33 3/8" long, so its not a big crossbow. A touch nose heavy but for me the balance isn't bad. I think she is a keeper & will use it deer Hunting this Fall.

·
Registered
12,830 Posts
Sounds plenty fast and good enough to me.:)

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, i have 70 shots on her now. Sighted in at 30-40-50 & 60 yds, 425gr arrows. I think this is a nice crossbow, depending on what a person wants in speed. The 135 model is very nice also, easy to rope cock, very solid.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I took the scope off. I have added a Vortex Sparc II red dot, shot this morning. Its fast enuff to have it set at 35 yds dead-on. Its 2 3/4" high at 20 yds n 3/4" low at 45 yds

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are talking about the step rope to cock it with ? I like it fine for one or 2 shots while hunting. If i am going to shoot more than 5 times in a practice i put the strirrup on. Rope cocker i like very well, as i drop my hands down to unhook it i set my safety then also.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Your bow looks great. Which limb quieting system are you using? Also how adjustable is the butt stock? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They limb silencers came with the Darton. The Butt stock has a rubber butt plate & couple of spackers of diff thickness. You can add or take away to set your lop to your liking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts