Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
The only way to fix is to have new limbs installed. If the bow is still under warranty, then you shouldn't have any problems sending the riser back to Darton to be fixed under warranty. Contact Darton customer service and they can tell you what to do.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

·
1,220 Posts
Rather than ask here, why not just call Darton ?

Agree, first I've seen or heard of a Darton limb splitting, and I've been around Darton crossbows for over 15 years.
If your friend bought the bow new, you should have no problem getting it fixed...as long as there's no sign of dry firing...

Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In China, shoot the crossbow is illegal.......Special channels to buy.I don't know the darton customer service will be responsible for it........and my English is very bad,somebody help me please:(

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'd be willing to try and help you if I can? I owe Ted a favor and he's done me some. Perhaps I could contact him for you and arrange shipping. If that sounds helpful? Email me your emailaddress, name, address, bow model and serial number. I can email him this weekend and call next week. Confidenance would be high for things going smooth even if it needs to go thru me. If your interested let me know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be willing to try and help you if I can? I owe Ted a favor and he's done me some. Perhaps I could contact him for you and arrange shipping. If that sounds helpful? Email me your emailaddress, name, address, bow model and serial number. I can email him this weekend and call next week. Confidenance would be high for things going smooth even if it needs to go thru me. If your interested let me know.
Thank you !my dearfriend ,and your emailaddress?

·
Registered
103 Posts
In China, shoot the crossbow is illegal.......Special channels to buy.I don't know the darton customer service will be responsible for it........and my English is very bad,somebody help me please:(
What's up??Our new friend from from China!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
Did the bow fail under normal usage? If so I feel confident Darton will handle the issue. As for the bow being illegal to own/shoot in China that is a whole different can of worms!! You may have more problems than a failed bow!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did the bow fail under normal usage? If so I feel confident Darton will handle the issue. As for the bow being illegal to own/shoot in China that is a whole different can of worms!! You may have more problems than a failed bow!
Thank you for reminding me。

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rather than ask here, why not just call Darton ?

Agree, first I've seen or heard of a Darton limb splitting, and I've been around Darton crossbows for over 15 years.
If your friend bought the bow new, you should have no problem getting it fixed...as long as there's no sign of dry firing...

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mike is it normal for a darton viper string to bear down with force on the rail, cocked or uncocked ? My Viper has a heavy downward pressure on the rail never been dropped or abused. String is not straight across the rail at all

1 - 18 of 18 Posts