Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an older TP Xbow and am wondering what model it is? Theres no name on it. The metal out front is copper colored and it has the 20 1/2" narrow limbs.The serial # is A5083X. I have some pix but can only send to an email addy. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Sounds like one of the Elite series. Does it have the out front foot stirrup or the 90 degree copper colored stirrup. The pro elite has the 90, the Elite light has the regular stirrup

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The foot stirrup is out in the front of bow and is cooper colored. Seems to be all one piece of metal. The mounting base for scope and pulleys are the same copper color.

·
Registered
580 Posts
You could always contact Tenpoint. They could surely tell what model it is. More then likely, a Tenpoint rep will see this post and reply.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The fellow I bought it off of said he paid $1800 for it new so had to be top of the line for that era. My dealer sent it to TP and they rebuilt it with new limbs, cables, string, and rebuilt the acu-draw. They also added a saftey piece where your fingers go so you can't get them up in road of the string. Its like new but now probably 12 years old. I never shot it since getting it back. I listed it FS on a couple of local sites hoping I wouldn't have to ship it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The fellow I bought it off of said he paid $1800 for it new so had to be top of the line for that era. My dealer sent it to TP and they rebuilt it with new limbs, cables, string, and rebuilt the acu-draw. They also added a saftey piece where your fingers go so you can't get them up in road of the string. Its like new but now probably 12 years old. I never shot it since getting it back. I listed it FS on a couple of local sites hoping I wouldn't have to ship it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your pix looks close. My barrel section is camo and not the copper color like the pix. Mine has the push button saftey. Front end looks exactly like mine.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts

·
TenPoint Representative
1,884 Posts
Could be a Shadow CLS also. We made a variety of camo configurations in both models. Some had camo barrels, some had CAK or barrel and riser. Some had no camo on the barrel or riser.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Firehunter-Thanks for the link. I looked through those catalogs. And I believe it to be a 2007 or 2008 Phanton CLS. I couldn't find mention of AcuDraw50 in 2007 but did find it in the 2008 catalog. I have the AcuDraw50. I remember it being a package deal as it had the hardcase which I gave to a friend going on a hunting trip out west. I still have that bipod somewhere that I never used.

TP Rep-Was AcuDraw 50 available in 2007 or did it start in 2008? This ought to narrow things down quite well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts