Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
14,451 Posts
ReVeal... if you're going cell camera.

·
4,831 Posts
I like the Reveals. One tidbit of advice choose a Reveal that will work on any carrier. Double check me but i'm pretty sure they offer one that finds and can use the strongest signal. I have 2 AT&T that are great,the 2 Verizon are great in some places useless in others. This may or may not be a problem in your area.

That is if you want to go cellular. And i agree there easy to drive :).

·
Registered
852 Posts
Reveals are good and fairly easy to setup. However, and I'm not being a smart alec, if you have issues with tech get a kid to help you. Whatever teenager or twenty-something you have on hand. Kid, grandkid, niece/nephew, neighbor. They'll get you set.

·
14,451 Posts
Type of phone ... really doesn't matter. The last 2 ReVeals I bought last summer (ReVealX) came with cards for BOTH Verizon and AT&T. Just insert the card of the carrier you prefer. Really quite easy to get set-up and running. I watched cell cameras for years and never jumped in because of the price, and the confusing falderal setting them up. Made the move when ReVeal came down to $99.99 a few years ago and made it clear how simple they were to work with. I don't want any part of standard switch-out SD card cameras anymore ...lol

·
4,831 Posts
Type of phone ... really doesn't matter. The last 2 ReVeals I bought last summer (ReVealX) came with cards for BOTH Verizon and AT&T. Just insert the card of the carrier you prefer. Really quite easy to get set-up and running. I watched cell cameras for years and never jumped in because of the price, and the confusing falderal setting them up. Made the move when ReVeal came down to $99.99 a few years ago and made it clear how simple they were to work with. I don't want any part of standard switch-out SD card cameras anymore ...lol
I have grown to dislike switching cards and looking at pics on the laptop. I still have some standard cameras and use them off season because of the extreme battery life. I had 2 that ran all past year and are still running on the same set of batteries. These are on trails where they don't get a ton of pics. But useful my thinking surly in a year i'll pretty much see what's there.

But my reveals i haven't looked this morning. But the pics are on my phone.

·
Registered
18,378 Posts
I really like my Reveal Cell cams but my last two purchases were Garde Pro A3 trail cams which are not cellular so you have to pull the SD cards to view or use the internal viewer in the camera which is very small. These were bought off Amazon for about $60 each shipped and I am very impressed with the day and night picture and videos they take. I will be adding more of them to my game cameras in the future. I have been running trail cams since they came on the market ( my first had a 35 mm film camera in it) and the Garde Pro at the price are the best non cellular cameras I have seen or used.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I really like my Reveal Cell cams but my last two purchases were Garde Pro A3 trail cams which are not cellular so you have to pull the SD cards to view or use the internal viewer in the camera which is very small. These were bought off Amazon for about $60 each shipped and I am very impressed with the day and night picture and videos they take. I will be adding more of them to my game cameras in the future. I have been running trail cams since they came on the market ( my first had a 35 mm film camera in it) and the Garde Pro at the price are the best non cellular cameras I have seen or used.
Yah Robert..I remember when u couldn't wait to get ur Pics developed..old CuddeBack..! Those Stealth Cams I bought were only 70$ a piece on FleBay. They allso Have Dual carriers included but has to be Model# STC. FATWX..TO be the Dual carrier One. I allso like The App they use..iam pretty Impressed these Cams.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Here is where I have been buying my trail cameras.
This link goes to the GardePro. This company offers 2 year warranty on anything they sale. They also handle the warranty.
This group does alot for camera users. I bought at list price, free shipping, and at least for me, no tax. If you join, there are a few perks that can help reduce your 1st purchase price. SD cards 1/2 price when you by camera.

Reactions: JCAT

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Here is where I have been buying my trail cameras.
This link goes to the GardePro. This company offers 2 year warranty on anything they sale. They also handle the warranty.
This group does alot for camera users. I bought at list price, free shipping, and at least for me, no tax. If you join, there are a few perks that can help reduce your 1st purchase price. SD cards 1/2 price when you by camera.
Yes very Good people to Buy from. I have Bought Some of my More expensive cams from them. They stand behind them as Promised.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
If you are thinking non cell cameras, check out the guardpros. they are easy to set up and maintain. Check out the trail cam forum here on the Nation with the Guardpro thread. I just recently posted my review with using four cameras this fall. For the price and quality, I would recommend them.

·
Registered
18,378 Posts
Yah Robert..I remember when u couldn't wait to get ur Pics developed..old CuddeBack..! Those Stealth Cams I bought were only 70$ a piece on FleBay. They allso Have Dual carriers included but has to be Model# STC. FATWX..TO be the Dual carrier One. I allso like The App they use..iam pretty Impressed these Cams.
I just looked on eBay and saw those but they were refurbs. I found one listing for new at $79 but listing was closed it said.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a stealth cam that I got this year and the ability to turn infrared photos to color is awesome! It wasn't hard to set up but for tech challenged, I would stay away from it. Cell cameras are definitely a game changer when it comes to photos.

Sent from my SM-A205U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts