Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
2,889 Posts
I received the trigger assembly today it came in plastic bubble wrap and a bubble wrap envelope. It was the trigger assembly and that is all. No mounting hardware at all. I contacted Triggertech to see how I could get the screws that mount the trigger. I'm a little disappointed that it didn't have any mounting hardware but for the price I really can't complain. I'm waiting until after Deer Season ends to install it anyway so I will have plenty time to round up he needed screws.
Edit: I contacted Triggertech and they are shipping out the Screws needed. Considering I purchased the trigger off ebay and told them that. I expected to at least pay shipping and would have payed for the hardware. They are shipping them no charge that is top notch customer service.

·
2,889 Posts
Hope it comes soon. My last one took a trip for a week but is due today. If anyone feels generous, I could use a scope mount.
Reposted his latest ad in post#1 he listed 10 more
I just read you request for a scope mount did you get one?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I just read you request for a scope mount did you get one?
Just ordered an Excalibur Guardian ADF today. Was going to make my own trigger but went ahead and bought one of the straight Trigger Tech triggers. This is going on my Crusader.

·
2,889 Posts
Just ordered an Excalibur Guardian ADF today. Was going to make my own trigger but went ahead and bought one of the straight Trigger Tech triggers. This is going on my Crusader.
Okay good deal I put a Guardian on my Axiom and have the factory one.

Reactions: abwgtx

·
2,889 Posts
A update and give kudos to Ed Kim and Triggertech Customer service. I sent them a email yesterday and today the needed hardware is in the mail. I'll say it again that is some great customer service.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Well I needed a trigger and Wyvern doesn't have them anymore. So I ordered elsewhere and a Excalibur Guardian with it. Leave this coming Monday on my big hunt. Won't mention the company I ordered from but they are one state away. Wrong they are drop shippers and coming from across the USA. My package hasn't even shipped although there is a shipping number from last Monday.
Well I was going to have to make my own trigger for the extra TriggerTech so am making it now. Was going to do my own version of the Guardian to a regular scope mount but will use the scope mount as-is for now as I don't have time. Made the adapter plate and tapped another 8-32 in the TriggerTech. So I still have to modify the Cusader rail for the TriggerTech. Was very pleased with the ProShot conversion on my CX2 and the Crusader trigger is almost identical. Will post pics in my old Crusader thread as I did it a bit different than the CX2. Will mount the Guardian ADF when and if it gets here before or after the hunt. Finish doing my cooking before working on the xBow stuff. Got to make the Wife happy and going to Son's home for the big meal. At least his FIL xBow hunts but with factory everything so we can tell lies! Happy Thanksgiving Y'all !!!!

·
Registered
Let's Go BRANDON
1,915 Posts
Well I needed a trigger and Wyvern doesn't have them anymore. So I ordered elsewhere and a Excalibur Guardian with it. Leave this coming Monday on my big hunt. Won't mention the company I ordered from but they are one state away. Wrong they are drop shippers and coming from across the USA. My package hasn't even shipped although there is a shipping number from last Monday.
Well I was going to have to make my own trigger for the extra TriggerTech so am making it now. Was going to do my own version of the Guardian to a regular scope mount but will use the scope mount as-is for now as I don't have time. Made the adapter plate and tapped another 8-32 in the TriggerTech. So I still have to modify the Cusader rail for the TriggerTech. Was very pleased with the ProShot conversion on my CX2 and the Crusader trigger is almost identical. Will post pics in my old Crusader thread as I did it a bit different than the CX2. Will mount the Guardian ADF when and if it gets here before or after the hunt. Finish doing my cooking before working on the xBow stuff. Got to make the Wife happy and going to Son's home for the big meal. At least his FIL xBow hunts but with factory everything so we can tell lies! Happy Thanksgiving Y'all !!!!
Lucky that you are so resourceful man. Good luck on your upcoming hunt and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Registered
BD330/Short308/Woodstock 345/370 /Micro BD335/TT 1,5lbs SingleStage
181 Posts
Nice price!
Here in Germany you pay 199€ for a TT Single Stage, BUT 1,5lbs. I don't know why they not available in US or Canada.
I have four of them, one of the breaks at 170gramm, that's crazy less! But as a target shooter i will keep it.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts