Crossbow Nation banner

TriggerTech single stage cheap

4K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  JOE PA 
#1 · (Edited)
Thought I would share. Found a seller with what I believe we're auction purchased Excalibur TriggerTech single stage triggers from UPS, DHL, FedEx lost freight auction. Here is the deal he has them setup on the best offer AUTO setting. I purchased one for $60 but believe it maybe set up to accept lower bid. I just ran it up to $45 and it was not accepted. If you are eBay savvy maybe you can get for a lower price than $60. It allows you 5 bids. I did buy one at full price $73 a week ago and other that a few cosmetic scratches it's good to go. If you want this trigger and are successful please message me with the selling best offer price. I am not affiliated with the seller.

Update 11/5.. He listed 10 more. New ad posted below.

#2 ·
This is kinda funny. I ordered one of these from that same seller not long ago....and it was lost in shipping. I got my money refunded though so no biggie. Might just try again. Just goes to show you we have more than supply chain issues, our whole country is frigged up.
Take care and insure packages!
Oncebitten

#10 · (Edited)
All I can say is I used the 1st one yesterday and it worked well. Put it in the new to me Vixen2. All screw holes and the looking into the interior without disassembling looked new without wear. There were scratches/dings on the outside and were random and it appeared to be never installed.

#11 · (Edited)
I got mine today and inspected the trigger. I even called TTT to verify if it's a recall or defective for return. They said that it's their newest generation of triggers and nothing wrong with it! Just a few dings and scratches but other than that it's perfect. Put it in my Mag 340, didn't even have to resight the bow! Was deadon! Excellent deal for Excalibur owners! 👍 This one will be a backup if ever needed.

Rectangle Material property Font Office equipment Box

Audio equipment Font Gas Rectangle Technology

Gas Font Auto part Wood Electronics accessory

#12 ·
I got mine today and inspected the trigger. I even called TTT to verify if it's a recall or defective for return. They said that it's their newest generation of triggers and nothing wrong with it! Just a few dings and scratches but other than that it's perfect. Put it in my Mag 340, didn't even have to resight the bow! Was deadon! Excellent deal for Excalibur owners! 👍
Mine appears to have got fetched up...again.
I plan on installing it in my BD400. I want to see how it compares to the ACP I am currently using.
Take care
Oncebitten

#14 · (Edited)
Mine is supposed to be here by tomorrow. Will look it over well. Getting this for my Micro hybrid means I can use a red forward lever I have instead of making a linkage for the ACP linkage type that’s in the box, easier build, just an inch longer. UPDATE, it got here today. Looks like the others, scratched up a bit, but not bad and functional.

Thanks for the heads up, Willie! (y) (y)

#20 ·
Well I'm expecting one Monday next week. I like the trigger on my Micro but all the talk about Trigger Tech I had to give one a try. Got mine for 65 plus Tax and Shipping which came out to 73 and change. I have been watching this on Ebay for over a month and this is the 3rd time the seller has relisted after selling out.

#27 · (Edited)
I received the trigger assembly today it came in plastic bubble wrap and a bubble wrap envelope. It was the trigger assembly and that is all. No mounting hardware at all. I contacted Triggertech to see how I could get the screws that mount the trigger. I'm a little disappointed that it didn't have any mounting hardware but for the price I really can't complain. I'm waiting until after Deer Season ends to install it anyway so I will have plenty time to round up he needed screws.
Edit: I contacted Triggertech and they are shipping out the Screws needed. Considering I purchased the trigger off ebay and told them that. I expected to at least pay shipping and would have payed for the hardware. They are shipping them no charge that is top notch customer service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.