Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spots available for 5 day hunts on private properties and farms in Southern Ohio stands and blinds will be set up for hunters over food sources and staging areas .Trophy Whitetail areas Athens and Meigs counties Ohio. Txt or call.
Joseph Pacconi 388 0705

·
Registered
623 Posts
Don't think it's the same buck. One looks to be 9 point, the other is a 10..

·
Registered
214 Posts
The split fork on the front lh side looks eerily similar. It could very well be 2 bucks. I’m always skeptical.
A lot of us are good at what we do but not very good at putting it into words on paper.
if I offered “trophy” hunts on several properties I would post pictures of all the “trophy” bucks to drum up business, but that’s just me.
it’ll probably take a forum member to go on one of these hunts and post pictures and be successful for this venture for the op to really gain traction and be successful.
ive never left my small corner of the world (yet) to hunt. Any whitetail or mule deer would be a trophy to me.
I hope the op doesn’t see this post as a negative more as some constructive criticism to help him get some sales and to help some others get some trophy’s. Best of luck to all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts