Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the hunting property today to check game cameras and spray the food plot with Gly to get ready for Fall planting . When I got to the feeder at the top of the hill, this young male bear shows up for breakfast. We sat in the 4 wheeler about 20 yards away and I had some fun yapping at him.
Going to remove the feeders before he destroys them.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Hilarious!

You are pretty generous to those black bears of yours......

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
They will tear em down....

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
We sat in the 4 wheeler about 20 yards away and I had some fun yapping at him...
funny when bear leaves under the fence and you say "you're welcome".
I am surprised bear did not pull down the feeder.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
I don't think he was scared of you in the least. I would move those feeders ASAP as he will be back and the next time it might not go so well for the feeders.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Bears are like kids, give 'em an inch, and they'll take a mile!!! I say don't give in, scare the hell outta the little buggar! I've gotten rid of a couple problem bears in my neighborhood that were into garbage........bear bangers and pepper spray........, and go nuts on them! I never saw either one after that!!!
I had another one the other side of my fence in the middle of the night also. I drill'd him in the azz at like 6 yds with my slingshot and a steel ball bearing! He was gone after that also.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We took down all feeders today before they were destroyed.

Reactions: dynamo61
1 - 10 of 10 Posts