Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an experience with this red dot? I bought a Center Point Sniper 370 & it came with a CP 4x32 illuminated scope that I don;t care a lot for. I was thinking of switching to this red dot, but wondered if anyone had good or bad to say about it.

Thanks.

793127.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a true glow on mine an love it. Mine has blue green an red dot settings. It only has a single dot when u look through it. I know some them have 3 dots. I zeroed mine at 30 yards an very accurate. What ever u put that dot on in 30 yards its gonna hit it

·
10,581 Posts
Generally ... Truglo stuff is to be avoided if you can afford better. It's entry level quality.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Generally ... Truglo stuff is to be avoided if you can afford better. It's entry level quality.
I'm cool with that. I'm at the "entry level" stage in my conversion from a compound to an Xbow. I totally get that there are better options on the market if I want to spend the money, but I was asking about this scope in particular or one similar to it. I hoped to get replies informing me of the good and/or bad on Truglo products, not products that are more expensive.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Let me put this out there to ponder some. They are not very good catfish weight or duck decoy anchor. Some ppl. have used n liked them. I had one that came new on my crossbow n it was the pits from jump street.

Reactions: shadowcatcher

·
10,581 Posts
I'm cool with that. I'm at the "entry level" stage in my conversion from a compound to an Xbow. I totally get that there are better options on the market if I want to spend the money, but I was asking about this scope in particular or one similar to it. I hoped to get replies informing me of the good and/or bad on Truglo products, not products that are more expensive.
Hey ... I have a knockoff red dot on a Browning A2000 semi-auto that I have setup for buckshot and dedicated specifically for special Deer Management situations. It's named something like AimDot or ACUdot (Aimpoint knockoff?) I have an EOTech XPS3 sitting on the shelf that I'd love to put on the Browning ... but the knock off holds zero, does exactly what it's supposed to do, always lights up, and has held up for 10 years now! It won't let me ...lol ;)

Reactions: okieshiner918
1 - 7 of 7 Posts