Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.truglo.com/crossbows-scopes/4x32-illuminated-reticle-crossbow-scope.asp

Has anyone else tried this scope on a CP 370? My wife got it for me at Christmas and I just tried to sight it in before a hog hunt. The reticles are spaced out way further then the factory scope and it shows during shooting. I love the look of it and how clear it is but i had to take it off. Once i go from 20yrds to 30yrds it shoots 3inches or so high but when i go out to 40-50 yards it shoots 6 to 9 inches high. Hope i can figure something out as i love it but hate she spent so much and it wont work.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Without a speed dial there is no way to set the scope to the speeds you are shooting. You really need a scope with a speed dial on it for a 370 fps bow. All you can do is figure out the distances the hash marks shoot at once you have zeroed in the main crosshair. Might be -20-42-58-67 etc. (example only)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right, the way it was shooting it looked like i could get a 80 plus yard shot with the bottom line. But not sure with that thing i could use more then the top 2 for actual hunting.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
First circle 10 yards thru 40 yards, 2nd circle over 40 yards out to 60 yards

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts