Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for comments or sharing results of using these broadheads. Thinking of making the switch and right now doing some research! Sharpness, accuracy, bloodtrails etc. Thanks

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
2,273 Posts
Here ya go......https://www.crossbownation.com/threads/truglo-titanium-4-blade.102468/#post-1255886
After this thread, I and many others ordered up some of these little beauties!!!!! Can't wait to implant them through the first set of windbags!!! lol

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Been using the four blade expandable for two years now..... it’s two bear and six deer all died within sight. Well built and reasonably priced. No wasted energy with the rear deploying blades. If I had to mention one issue,it’s the blades can open in the quiver.

·
5,143 Posts
This is the only broadhead I use now and for the foreseeable future. I put a small amount of string wax at the pivots to prevent movement in the quiver or xbow. However, when shot with all blades extended, as opposed to closed, accuracy and POI remained the same. They close upon launch.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I got some Truglo Titanium X 4 blade packs a while back that had spring washers installed between the blades and ferrule, so Truglo must have updated them recently.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Correction: The spring washers are installed between the blades, not between blades and ferrule. I just weighed one and took a pic: 98.0 grains. Look closely you can see the wave washer...

The part number is TG3202AX and the packages state "Made in China" so they must be legit right...? LOL

·
Registered
135 Posts
Does anyone know where I can buy.these washers they use between the blades.im wondering if home depot, or lowes have them.if anyone know where to find them let me know .thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Been using the four blade expandable for two years now..... it’s two bear and six deer all died within sight. Well built and reasonably priced. No wasted energy with the rear deploying blades. If I had to mention one issue,it’s the blades can open in the quiver.
Mine where opening up in Foam OEM Quiver for Swat XP. Purchased the Trophy Ridge 5 spot Quiver with no foam. Problem is solved. Hope that helps!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts