21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
Marty has earned my business.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi there! Have the TS390, quite new at Xbows... Had mine for a year, and cables are taking a beating (maybe 50 shots in). Sent multiple emails to Barnett but never had any replies.... Great customer service...
What are 60X cables? What cables and strings would I need to order to match the bow?
Thank you for your help!
They take weeks to answer emails, call them and they will address the issue immediately

·
Registered
178 Posts
I tried 60xstrings years ago, they couldn't figure out that the center serving was supposed to be centered on a crossbow string, I gave them 2 chances and gave up....lol.
I bought a string from 60X for my recurve crossbow and the serving blew apart after 10 shots. They gave me the run around for 3 days, their customer service SUCKS, finally I gave up after they got mouthy with me in messages. I will NEVER order anything from them again.

·
Registered
178 Posts
60x sucks. Made me a string and was totally wrong. Servings were way short of where they should have been. Took pictures and they would not send me the correct string. They told me I had to literally send them my crossbow. Why would I send my dam store crossbow to them, just make the dam string correct and problem solved but nope. That was their way of getting out of making a new string that they fucked up to begin with. I will never use 60x again.
Same thing that happened with me, the serving blew apart after 10 shots, they wanted me to send it back and pay the shipping to them and back to me. I said no thanks, lesson learned for me.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
I bought a string from 60X for my recurve crossbow and the serving blew apart after 10 shots. They gave me the run around for 3 days, their customer service SUCKS, finally I gave up after they got mouthy with me in messages. I will NEVER order anything from them again.
Contact Marty. He's legit!

Reactions: Brian Huff
21 - 26 of 26 Posts