Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd put this out as I have found a lot of good information on this site. And I thank you for that.

After I got my first TS370 I modified it with the shims as prescribed here.

Now I have noticed that the adjustable buttstock is difficult to move. I thought about it for a while and decided to see if I could get it to slide easier.

I used a product called "Frog Lube". I use this on all of my firearms and it works great. I used the paste as it also comes in a liquid. I used a flux brush to apply a very light coat to the buttstock tube. I removed the buttstock and applied the Frog lube to the sides of the buttstock tube and reinstalled the buttstock and it slides like butter.

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Thought I'd put this out as I have found a lot of good information on this site. And I thank you for that.

After I got my first TS370 I modified it with the shims as prescribed here.

Now I have noticed that the adjustable buttstock is difficult to move. I thought about it for a while and decided to see if I could get it to slide easier.

I used a product called "Frog Lube". I use this on all of my firearms and it works great. I used the paste as it also comes in a liquid. I used a flux brush to apply a very light coat to the buttstock tube. I removed the buttstock and applied the Frog lube to the sides of the buttstock tube and reinstalled the buttstock and it slides like butter.
Great post and TLC solution, GS!

·
Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
16,877 Posts
Never heard of frog lube. Will look it up.;) Thanks for sharing.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.