Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robert, thanks for passing this along. That is a fantastic price!

Hi Tom. Just FYI, north woods outlet has 3 TS 370s at $249. In case you or any of your friends want one.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Yea....since I was stupid and didn't jump on that CP Patriot at $169 last winter I'm still waiting for another deal like that on those to pop up again. I like the idea of "415 fps" even though I know it wont be shooting that speed. :unsure:

Reactions: TomOnTheRun

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Yea, I check around from time to time looking for that GREAT deal again. Probably never happen again but I keep looking. I currently have and shoot/hunt with two crossbows so I aint looking to pay close to retail for a 3rd crossbow right now.

Reactions: JOE PA and BHC

·
3,396 Posts
Yea, I check around from time to time looking for that GREAT deal again. Probably never happen again but I keep looking. I currently have and shoot/hunt with two crossbows so I aint looking to pay close to retail for a 3rd crossbow right now.
Yep, I passed this along to Tom so they would be gone and I could stop letting that low price bother me. ;)

I passed up a CP Patriot for $169 at my local Walmart earlier this year. Now it’s someone’s treasured possession. With 3 other crossbows already hanging downstairs, I don’t know when I’d use it. Same with this, I suppose.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yep, I passed this along to Tom so they would be gone and I could stop letting that low price bother me. ;)

I passed up a CP Patriot for $169 at my local Walmart earlier this year. Now it’s someone’s treasured possession. With 3 other crossbows already hanging downstairs, I don’t know when I’d use it. Same with this, I suppose.
I went to two walmarts here in NJ who claimed they had them in stock for $169 that was BS, then I called the walmart in Hamburg, pa and they showed they had them in stock, but they told me NO..an hour so later they called and found one in the stock room...I was there within one hour and got it

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I went to two walmarts here in NJ who claimed they had them in stock for $169 that was BS, then I called the walmart in Hamburg, pa and they showed they had them in stock, but they told me NO..an hour so later they called and found one in the stock room...I was there within one hour and got it
Yea, I called three different Walmarts and was planning on a drive to get one. None had them although their website said they did.:(

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yea, I called three different Walmarts and was planning on a drive to get one. None had them although their website said they did.:(
yup that's the problem website inventory is never right...the two stores that showed to have them i called and they both said yes

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Usually I have found that if Brickseek shows a Walmart has something in stock they probably do. If it is not on the shelf in plain sight an employee will just say nope we are out. I usually go by the store if it is close or ask them to check the stockroom when on the phone. When at the stores I have found items that were not where they should have been on a few occassions.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Brickseek is what I used,but was told by a friend to call the store....so with Brickseek showing in stock and the two stores saying yes they had I went but wasn't true

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd still take the TS370 at that price point and I know what to expect. The TS370 is on the lighter side and compact. That is extremely valuable to me. Also, It over performs OEM specs which is rare in the real world. Plus trigger tech is so legit. You cannot undervalue a great trigger out of the box.

HunterThompson has over 2,000 shots on his going strong and I have 800 shots on mine before a new string replacement. Can't wait to get mine back from Farm Deer. I"m having custom CCD modification added to my TS370.

200lb limbs rope cocking days is doable but not fun. I know my back can't take it anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts