Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
I observed this near the beginning of the week and when I went to select a province, being from Canada, they only list the U.S. states. They had a few other archery items I was interested in as well. Some U.S. companies I have dealt with over the years, I have emailed them and explained why I could not make a purchase. Some of them have then changed this to read the Canadian provinces as well.

That quoted price is only good for the first 50 crossbows of that make and series. That is a real buy, especially getting the free crank cocking device along with it.

All the best.

·
5,918 Posts
I also saw this a few days before Rich posted. Tempted, but holding off, seeing what is hanging in the basement already. Still in stock, just checked a few minutes ago. Tom on the Run and Hunters certainly make them sound like a great bow, especially for the $$.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
At that price they should be sold out quickly, i've been singing prasises for this bow ever since it came out, best allround hunting crossbow i've ever owned That's just my humble opinion though.

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This bow at $250 shipped is a great buy and the TS370 could be a nice upgrade, great first xbow or a perfect backup. I'm a die hard TenPoint guy but this particular bow is a very well setup package, has lots of fans and that darn Sasquatch price is pretty hard to pass on.

Hope those last 50 find homes quickly ;).

Reactions: Mudslinger and JCAT

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
I just purchased the BearX Constrictor however my number one Xbow to hunt is TS 370 at this time and will be until I’m impressed enough to make my TS370 my backup!. This is a damn nice Xbow. This blow out price is a steal!

For those that have one they can understand why!

·
Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
16,877 Posts
Can this bow be un-cocked using the cocking rope?

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Gabowman, I have not tried. I just use a decocking bolt or a target bag when I'm back at my truck. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has tried a de-cocking rope.

My question would be with the CCD can you de-cock the TS370 since you get it included with TS370.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Gabowman, I have not tried. I just use a decocking bolt or a target bag when I'm back at my truck. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has tried a de-cocking rope.

My question would be with the CCD can you de-cock the TS370 since you get it included with TS370.
You probably could Tom,but iam sure it wouldn't be recommended !

·
Registered
16,877 Posts
Looking at the bow it appears to have a button to release the ADF such as my Sniper 370 does. If that is so then I'm sure you could de-cock the same way I do my Sniper. Wanted to know for sure in case I pull the trigger on one while theyre on sale. Anybody?!?

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
16,877 Posts
Another question because I cannot find a cut-and-dry answer on the Barnett website.....what kind of warranty (and how long) does the TS370 have?!?

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Looking at the bow it appears to have a button to release the ADF such as my Sniper 370 does. If that is so then I'm sure you could de-cock the same way I do my Sniper. Wanted to know for sure in case I pull the trigger on one while theyre on sale. Anybody?!?
I don't know what u mean by a button Ga. but the ADF. could be manipulated with a short piece of on an arrow, theADF on a Barnett is a simple piece of aluminium that locks the saftey in place until the nock is in place !

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Another question because I cannot find a cut-and-dry answer on the Barnett website.....what kind of warranty (and how long) does the TS370 have?!?
5year non tran
5 year non transferable, the problem is sometimes you need parts and there not available. I recently sent back my three year old ghost because it had hair line cracks in the riser,parts unavailable . They are sending me a 405 Hyper ghost in return. ...KT

·
Registered
16,877 Posts
In the picture it looks like the red button could be pushed forwards releasing the ADF mechanism when an arrow isn't loaded onto the rail so the trigger could be pulled. Right or wrong?

Vehicle Mid-size car Car

Reactions: TomOnTheRun
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.