Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
Finally got around to testing the exodus full blade with my tapps and stealth NXT

they consistently hit about 4” left of the FPs

am I stuck with this result or can I tune it at all using the 4 cables?

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
I don't see why you should have to settle with them hitting 4" off. I would try and adjust whatever needs adjusted..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should have mentioned it was 4” at 60 yards

I agree

just not sure what to do, thought maybe someone on here might have played with one of theses. before I started experimenting I’ll see if anyone chimes in

·
Registered
143 Posts
I shoot my crossbow a good bit but when it gets close to hunting season I set my crossbow up for broadheads only and practice with just with broadheads until season comes in so I don't usually worry where the field point hits. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have a TP stealth also, and chose my broadheads based, in part, on how well they align with field points. I shoot NAP mechanicals, and have their practice head as well, which shoot in sync with the both my field points and the actual mechanicals.

I don’t think that if you have broadheads that fly differently than field points that is an issue with your xb. That sounds like just aerodynamics of the broadheads to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts