Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Barnett for making tv shows with your crossbows, saw the one filmed in ohio last weekend, was great, along with the acorn rage,

Hope to see more,,on the outdoor channell

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

Thank you, will stay tuned for more cool crossbow hunting shows,
do you have tours at your factory?

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wild game nation is cool crossbow show

Thank you for a very good crossbow hunting show,
if the predator shoot 384 fps at 650 dollars, as per several people who own them post like crossbow review and stored energy, I do not know why more people do not own them, I would think that predator crossbow would be on any crossbow shoppers short list of crossbows to consider owning. That puts it faster then a desert stryker and the ten points phantom. just falls short of the 404 fps of the stryker, anyhow love the crossbow show and wonder if anyone has tried the acorn rage,? wildgame innovations is the other sponsor..

It goes to show you, you can get rich in america with good products that work, in the hunting industry..
I bet a few people bashed him when he said he was going to sell bagged crushed acorns,lol now he has his own hunting show,lol
The barnett predator advertises 375 but some are getting 384 fps, more then one person is getting 384,fps
Thank you wild game inovations and barnett crossbows

·
665 Posts
wild game nation

One of the best hunting shows on tv, those guys are a riot. I would love to sit around a camp fire with them

·
5,692 Posts
Ive been saying that

edmcclaskey said:
Thank you for a very good crossbow hunting show,
if the predator shoot 384 fps at 650 dollars, as per several people who own them post like crossbow review and stored energy, I do not know why more people do not own them, I would think that predator crossbow would be on any crossbow shoppers short list of crossbows to consider owning. That puts it faster then a desert stryker and the ten points phantom. just falls short of the 404 fps of the stryker, anyhow love the crossbow show and wonder if anyone has tried the acorn rage,? wildgame innovations is the other sponsor..

It goes to show you, you can get rich in america with good products that work, in the hunting industry..
I bet a few people bashed him when he said he was going to sell bagged crushed acorns,lol now he has his own hunting show,lol
The barnett predator advertises 375 but some are getting 384 fps, more then one person is getting 384,fps
Thank you wild game inovations and barnett crossbows
Ive been saying that since I did my research, you can hardly beat Barnetts total performance to price point. Hunter2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts