Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Twin bow

I was surprised to find that with all that metal, according to specs ,the Twinbow weighs in at around eight lbs.

·
Armed Citizen
1,918 Posts
The built in cocking feature is awesome. Very quiet too. What do these things cost? I don't like the 16 inch arrow though. They are claiming 370fps.

·
342 Posts
buckeye dan said:
The built in cocking feature is awesome. Very quiet too. What do these things cost? I don't like the 16 inch arrow though. They are claiming 370fps.
Real quiet....Cost?

·
11,411 Posts
401 grain Gold Tip

310 fps. 8" power stroke - unbelievable :) Trigger is superb to say the least:) Retails around $1,650.00 The above speed chrono'd with a 20" arrow which works fine in this crossbow. The qietest crossbow I've ever shot.

·
11,411 Posts
No pics yet (later :)

Safety is built in behind the grip like on 45 auto hand guns. Draw weight is about 385 lbs. Weight 7.5 lbs. Width 16.5". European craftsmanship.

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SPECIALIZED said:
I looked over your web site last night,very good,I like the way you can translate to English.
Specialized;

thanks very much!!:D

big hug

Ivan

·
11,411 Posts
UL

385 is correct. Takes that to get over 300 fps with an 8" power stroke. Definitely not a toy.

·
11,411 Posts
I'm currently testing a TB II

I'll do a technical report when the timing is right. It's a very interesting bow and not a copy of anything on the planet. I don't shoot any arrows less than 20" so that's what I'm using with this bow.

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
385 ! Holly Cow ! Since I live in the same state as you I'll probably know if and when the string ever breaks. :rolleyes:

·
11,411 Posts
It won't :)

It's the quietest crossbow I've ever shot and the short 8" power stroke is cool. 15" axle to axle :) Totally unique crossbow.

·
147 Posts
What a laugh, It is a really good concept - hats off to Swiss crossbow makers! Shame they couldn't get a few more " power-stroke out of it though, then it would be bloody devastating!

·
169 Posts
graveyard zombie said:
Hah, Hah. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the clock instead of digital or stop watch?
swiss is worldwide known for their watches. non digital. that is why.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts