Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a few trigger jobs done with Rich, mostly on friends Centerpoints. His work and commitment has always been spot on. A friend had a issue with a trigger job last week after it fell from the fieldpod inside a groundblind. The safety wasn't working properly, I attributed it to dirt or some kind of debris. So I called Rich and he immediately without missing a beat said send it back. It turns out it was a defective spring, no fault of Rich or mine. He could have easily have said he found dirt or something else, and I would have never known better. But no, he was a man of integrity , which nowadays seems to have gone by the wayside. Turnaround time was super fast. So in our day and age of always complaining about someone, I am going to reverse that and give a big Thank You to Rich aka TXRDXGUY.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
We are big fan of Rich's.
He has helped us more than he knows.
Anytime he is in the area, our door is open for him.
IMO, we need more people in the world like him.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Thanks Mark and guys. Hey, what I did was just what you would expect from a hunting buddy. Obviously I'm working with these triggers, Mark has a few so it was not hard to lend a hand and get Mark's friend back on track. Safety is no joke with modern crossbows and keeping your fiends taken care of will come back some day. And it's the time of year to be hunting! Help Doc find a big one!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts