Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Crossbow Nation,

I'm John Simeone, the old guy that bagged the legalization of the crossbow in Louisiana. If you would like to read the whole story go to page 23 section b Louisiana Road Trips Magazine www.la-road-trips.com
The four year strife to get the crossbow for everybody. Mission Accomplished now I get to take my Horton HD-175 Team Real Tree that Rick from Horton game me himself and go hunting....err that is as soon as every kid in Western Louisiana gets through shooting it...Pass it on...

John Simeone
Outdoor Writer
Louisiana Road Trips Magazine
Western Louisiana Writers Guild

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thank you Uncle John and welcome! I am from Louisiana and I am a proud new owner of a crossbow. Thank you for your effort. You have opened another avenue for young people to get into hunting.

·
821 Posts
Like to extend my Congrats to you, as well. Welcome to the site and good luck when you get out there with your Horton. :D

·
342 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I too would like to thank you. I have yet to buy my first crossbow, but am vigorously looking. The guy at the local archery shop claims I should try to spend at least $500-$600 to get a good one. Anyone on here know of one that might be a little less and still worth hunting with?

·
665 Posts
Welcome and congrads
Can you please Move to Michigan and promote crossbows:)

·
665 Posts
Urban Legend said:
:patriot: Funny Stuff
I'm the crossbow nation.com comedian :)

·
665 Posts
Urban Legend said:
More like the jester. :)

I love this site and glad I found it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts