Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Armed Citizen
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
175 Posts
"spiritally retarded", Man I love this guy and his use of the English language. I saw him in concert several years ago when he opened for Toby Keith and boy is he a wild man on stage.

Thanks for the video.

GZ

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
LOL. He's getting better since he's moved here to Texas. Different water?
He lives on the other side of town from us. ( Tink lives across the river, and Patrick Swayze lives close too) I saw him in concert many, many moons ago, and yep, he's wild! He did that thing where he said he'd play till his balls dragged then this thing flopped out of his pants and he drug it around the stage. :confused: That was 30 years ago!

I just loaded a video where I kinda mock him on the backstrap thing. I'm going to post it here today. Funny this post came up today. Butch did a video imitating Ted in 2003, and it was a squirrel backstrap video. We sent it to my buddy Hannes in South Africa, and it just so happened Ted was there hunting, so I'm sure he watched it as well. I'm sure Hannes teased him the rest of his stay too. We had just left there a few weeks previous. It was too funny, but Butch won't let me share it. I sent it out to Africa and the local sporting goods store but got busted when a contractor called Butch and told him he was playing on the TV in the shop. Whoops!

You gotta admit that Uncle Ted does speak his mind, and he is very Pro outdoors, so he's one of the good guys in the Outdoor World.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts