Registered
5,649 Posts
Congrats!

Get after it!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well bad news it was real fun for 5 shots. Loud crack while it was cocked it was scary unloading it but then noticed a giant lengthwise split along the upper right limb.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well bad news it was real fun for 5 shots. Loud crack while it was cocked it was scary unloading it but then noticed a giant lengthwise split along the upper right limb.
That just sucks, hope they get you fixed up really fast

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. Yeah I sent an email because it was already after hours when it happened. Going out hunting this weekend guess my trusty sniper will have to do.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Thanks. Yeah I sent an email because it was already after hours when it happened. Going out hunting this weekend guess my trusty sniper will have to do.
Dang Gab that is a bummer, I feel for you.
But, glad you are OK and I am sure KI will take good care of you.
That is a good attitude you have, as well as a good "Plan B".
I hope you get your XP back quickly and good luck hunting this weekend!
Cheers,
dynamo61

·
Registered
108 Posts
That just sucks, hope they get you fixed up really fast
Wow!!! Thank goodness it just broke without flying apart - nobody hurt. Over a 4 decade archery career I’ve had a few broken limbs and exploding carbon arrows - frightening.

This’ll be a good test of Killer Instinct Customer Service - please keep us in the loop on how they respond.

·
Happy Member
5,542 Posts
Strings, cables and limbs. Glad I held off buying one.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Model94

·
4,764 Posts
Sorry!! Did it come straight from KI? Check your limb bolt tightness and see if any are loose.
Take picture and email to KI. Then call them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did not come straight from them. I checked all bolts before shooting didn't crank anything down as hard as I could but tightened a few up. I sent them message through their website portal but it didn't have an option for an attachment that way. I called as soon as I got it safely unloaded and it was already after hours. I will follow up tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts