Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you Darton users know is an Excalibur cocking rope will work on a Darton? I find the Darton cocking rope to be very clumsy to use with a Lumi-zone scope mounted on my Impact.

·
1,222 Posts
If it's one of the "two" piece finger types...I'd guess it'll work fine. The barrel is straight..should go past the safety button ok.
There are two ro three of that type out...very much the same design.
It's only 20/25 bucks...give it a try.

Mike

·
327 Posts
The Impact I purchased from ebay came with an Excalibur cocking rope and it seems to work just fine. Let me caveat by saying it "sets up" just fine; I haven't actually had a chance to cock and shoot it but the fit is good and there appears to be no clearance issues with the safety.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cocking rope works just fine

Finally got back from another company designated trip to England. Man, I'm tired of those people, but that's another story.

Anyway, I picked up the Excalibur cocking rope and it works fine on my Impact. I did have to shorten the rope about 6 inches because at 5'9" that 17 inch power stroke gave me fits at the top end. Now, it's a little harder to initially connect the hooks, but easier to cock on the whole.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts