Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes it just started today less than 50 shots however they are sending limbs to local for me to have swapped out. My Vapor is 3 months old I just have to pay for service since I need this fixed ASAP. Hunting season just started yesterday. Sept 15th 2020. Let you know the outcome. How are you doing since it was fixed?
I am still waiting for the new limbs to be put on my bow, they stated I should have it today or tomorrow at the latest.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
They were supposed to have the limbs replaced today or tomorrow at the latest, but I haven’t received a call yet.
Yes I disagree with you having to pay any service fees. Whoever is doing this work for you should get compensated from TenPoint not you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I do not. I have several compound bows but I have had shoulder surgery if February and back surgery in August and I can’t pull them back yet. That is why I bought the crossbow in the first place. 2020 wont end soon enough for me.

·
Registered
224 Posts
That sucks. From what I have seen on this forum Ten Point gets stuff fixed quick. Other companies want you to send it to them. That can kill a good bit of your season.
Good luck.
Oncebitten

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
They were supposed to have the limbs replaced today or tomorrow at the latest, but I haven’t received a call yet.
Yes I disagree with you having to pay any service fees. Whoever is doing this work for you should get compensated from TenPoint not you.
Did you ever get a hold of Todd about this? If so,what did he say?

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I traded emails with Randy Wood at TenPoint and he stated they would not replace it but just fix it.
I would think since you bought it new the warranty would cover all costs,and not have to pay the shop for the repairs? At least they are doing something......But Tenpoint should have sent you a shipping label and done the repairs in house!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Sorry to hear your troubles.
Expensive bow model. Seems quality control is lacking and or design problems.
I’ll stick with what I have.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts