Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With these new cellular cameras as well as the new conventional cameras most will take up to 32 gb card.....I always have two for each camera, so I can swap out one for a fresh one.....I just ordered a new Cell Camera, and found this deal on a double pack.....Just thought of passing along a deal to my hunting community

·
Registered
538 Posts
That is a good deal. Have you ordered from them before? Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, they are on Yelp, they are a local family business, located in a strip mall with other stores

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Heck I took a chance and jumped on it paying by PayPal. That is a great deal and included free shipping.
They take PayPal?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
With these new cellular cameras as well as the new conventional cameras most will take up to 32 gb card.....I always have two for each camera, so I can swap out one for a fresh one.....I just ordered a new Cell Camera, and found this deal on a double pack.....Just thought of passing along a deal to my hunting community

I just double ordered
Thank you

Reactions: BHC

·
Registered
13,241 Posts
I just bought one 32GB mini-card and paid $8.91 for it. This is a great deal. IF my Bushnell cams can work off a 32GB card I'll be buying a pack or two too.:) Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I ordered too.
great deal!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just for those that did in fact order these cards from this place.....

For one it shows they are now out of stock
also I just called to verified my order and it's confirmed, they will email me with tracking # once shipped and they said it should be shipped by tomorrow at the latest

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I got a tracking number yesterday

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Unreal !!! I placed my order on Monday and got a email stating my order was received with a order #, Tuesday they withdrew the funds from my CC.....Yesterday, I called and they confirmed my order and said it would be shipped out Thursday I live one hour from them, I get an email from them this afternoon telling me my order was cancelled and they will give me store credit.....I called them and asked them why it was cancelled no explanation and they refused to credit my CC, I just called my CC and made a complaint they said no worries they have to refund my card

1 - 20 of 24 Posts