Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
First, let me say thank you for sharing this video on this site. I've seen it before, and if course, I love it. Is this your video? If so, I would like to learn more details about your bows.
Thanks again!

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guide Girl said:
First, let me say thank you for sharing this video on this site. I've seen it before, and if course, I love it. Is this your video? If so, I would like to learn more details about your bows.
Thanks again!
It is not my video, but the brazilian boy that make this video use the pics that are in the gallery of the web of the Association of crossbow's hunters from Peru.(that i am president)

pics of crossbow http://www.ballestaperu.com/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=148&gid=1

The pics of the soldiers with the crossbow are in our forum
http://www.ballestaperu.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,45/func,view/id,279/catid,1/

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
abrazas9083,
Last year, I was invited to hunt deer in Peru. It was a special hunt to raise money for the government to raise funds to hire a legal team to implement new hunting rules, from what I understood.
So, what kind of structure in the laws now pertain to non Peruvians to hunt deer in Peru? Can anyone hunt with a crossbow in Peru? What kind of seasons do they have that I could hunt with a crossbow?
Also, the site is beautiful. I've also visited there before. I do not post, as my Spanish writing is terrible. I enjoy reading posts though. Some words are different in Peru than South Texas. I could get myself laughed at or misunderstood.

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guide Girl said:
abrazas9083,
Last year, I was invited to hunt deer in Peru. It was a special hunt to raise money for the government to raise funds to hire a legal team to implement new hunting rules, from what I understood.
So, what kind of structure in the laws now pertain to non Peruvians to hunt deer in Peru? Can anyone hunt with a crossbow in Peru? What kind of seasons do they have that I could hunt with a crossbow?
Also, the site is beautiful. I've also visited there before. I do not post, as my Spanish writing is terrible. I enjoy reading posts though. Some words are different in Peru than South Texas. I could get myself laughed at or misunderstood.
Hello , Guide Girl, in the first place excuse my bad English but I will try to respond you the best possible. I suppose that the invitation that you received was from asocipe or Sci Peru, both organizations were offering some hunting for raise funds in order to being able to finance the project of the new hunting law in Peru. At these moments these organizations (I am member of both) we are working on changing the hunting law so on one hand we can give facilities for the foreigner hunters and on the other hand have a right law about the use of the resources here in Peru. In Peru at present you can crossbow hunt, sadly the hunting law refers only to the hunt with firearm but you can crossbow hunting but based on an empty legal base. In the new
law, that has been proposed it has been included crossbows and arches. Both will have their own open season. I assume that in a couple of months this new hunting law should be operating.

·
Banned
402 Posts

Attachments

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
It was asocipe and the offer was passed on to me by a friend that works for Texas Parks & Wildlife's Hunter education and safety. I had just come home from La Pampa Argentina, so I couldn't take the trip so soon. On the site, you have a few of my hunting and bow fishing videos. That is how I found the site.
Tu english es mas major de la espanol de meo. Mirar? Yo no hablar espanol para mucho teimpo. Yo no recordo las palabras todo teimpo yo cuete usar. Anos atras, yo tri trajabadores y amigos se vidan in Mexico. Pedo, yo sabe mucho.
I am also a member of S.C.I. and purchased that hunt from the auction in Reno
for Argentina hunting with the Wirsky family. Thank you for posting here. I love to hear about things in other countries. Please continue.

·
310 Posts

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hoss said:
All,
These picts are doctored up. Look at the right arms. something is amiss.
excuse me, i dont understand the word "doctored up"

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Urban Legend said:
He means he thinks that they were photo shopped, or not real. That the crossbows were added maybe? I think that is what he is saying.
ALL these photos are real, they are not doctored up. For example the firts foto is a peruvian military parade

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Yo gustan los fotos mucho. Yo no mirar no problemas con los fotos. Se es bein.
Ayos vidan in el Norte y no sabe todo cosas aya. Yo cuetes mirar mas aqui, por favor.
Tu es el miestro nuevo para ayos y Peru. Se?

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guide Girl said:
Yo gustan los fotos mucho. Yo no mirar no problemas con los fotos. Se es bein.
Ayos vidan in el Norte y no sabe todo cosas aya. Yo cuetes mirar mas aqui, por favor.
Tu es el miestro nuevo para ayos y Peru. Se?
:):)

·
190 Posts
Thanks for that post...I didn't know all of them for sure, but they were sure cool.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts