Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
3,498 Posts
here is the string to use google search engine on this site instead of notoriously bad search engine above

site://crossbownation.com horton vision cam timing
(use it on google site)

altho i did not find anything usefull with it other than this old reply

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello ungawa, Crossbowjoe here. You have the wrong Cables on your Vision. You need (ST861) Cables which are all Black (14-1/2") Long. The Cables you have on the Vision in your pictures are for the Havoc 150, (ST146). Blue Fibers with Blue End Servings, (13-1/8") Long. Also the String on your bow is a Havoc String, (ST145), (31-1/2") Long, used on both the Havoc 150 & 175. You can use the Havoc String on The Vision, same as the Havoc 150 & 175. The Vision String (ST860) is also (31-1/2") Long, Tan Fibers, Black Loop Ends, Red Center Serving. The Vision String also has (2) more Strands of Fiber, than the Havoc, making it (250 lbs.) stronger.

With the right Vision String (ST860), and Cables (ST861), Perfect Timing is: (2-1/2 Dots) Visible on the inside of the Limbs, and (16-1/8") Axle Center to Center.

Hope this helps. If you need more help, you can reach me at ([email protected]). Good Hunting, Joe

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, I was pretty sure it wasn’t right and the timing dots should fall within the dots. Thanks for the advise and reaching out with your experience. Good to meet you. Kevin

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here is the string to use google search engine on this site instead of notoriously bad search engine above

site://crossbownation.com horton vision cam timing
(use it on google site)

altho i did not find anything usefull with it other than this old reply

Thank you Fly. Kevin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts