Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the first exhibition gone was held last night. I don't know if it was a good game ora bad game. I didn't waste my time watching it. Why? Because I haven't forgotten the Shameful season from last year. Players kneeling on the side line during the playing of the national anthem or raising clenched fist in the air. Total disrespect for a nation that sends its young men and woman off to fight for their freedom. I haven't forgotten the police that die every day now leaving spouses, children and family members behind so we can live in a safer society. Nor have I forgotten the grief still being felt for those left behind. I would much rather cut grass or shovel snow then waste my time watching NFL this year.

·
Vendor
1,617 Posts
I havent forgotten and wont forget how many of the players acted last year. Also I havent forgotten that the owners allowed it to happen.

I dont care how many games they stand for this year I have no intention to ever watch football again.

Its not just the football thing it is about half of this countries citizens. They have lost their minds, doing some really crazy stuff and its only going to get worse.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I am a HUGE football fan and even though I am Canadian I still think last year's acts of disrespect towards the nation's flag should NOT go UNPUNISHED!!!!! I realize everyone has constitutional rights but last time I checked, those rights DIDN'T include disrespecting your own country! Its god da*TREASON!!!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
What is a nfl? NON-FLAG-LOVE'n *** $#@^,,, it will be a cold day below if I ever watch another pro football game,,, spoiled rich punks that can only think they are above everyone else! time to nock em down where illiterate selfish punk's should be!

I hope they and the owners that backed em go broke! Remind em forever where they came from!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I strongly agree with you Fletcher . Isee pictures of young men and women who have lost limbs or have ben dis figgered for life , who fought under their countrys Flag .There are other honorable ways to support a cause . We as a nation are a body of people , rite now it that body is fighting against itself . Unless we come to grips with reality and begin to pull together . I am afraid for our wonderful nation . I pray for her every day . as well as the people .

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am right with you guys. It is my hope everyone associated with the NFL goes broke. Let those spoiled rotten primadonna's go a few years trying to work a regular job and survive on what most of us are living on. I do believe they may have a "new appreciation" of just how good they have it!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I am right with you guys. It is my hope everyone associated with the NFL goes broke. Let those spoiled rotten primadonna's go a few years trying to work a regular job and survive on what most of us are living on. I do believe they may have a "new appreciation" of just how good they have it!
They will still live the dream, and I don't see any of them,,, even OJ living like most Americans,,, but they sure do whine when America isn't kissing their azz, and smothering them in riches and every other wim they whine for!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Amen
I'll be cutting the grass
F*** the Neanderthal Felon League

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Maybe the liberals, the Hollywood Elite, and the "snowflakes" will support the ball players, but I wont.

The football leagues can go pound sand.

I support the Flag and those men and women who serve under it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just because they have a right to do something it does not make it right.Its disgusting to see them turn around and piss on the very country that provided them with such a great opportunity.My fear with this mentality of everything is right and is only their expression,leads to nothing is wrong.It seems like we may very well be on our way as a Nation in that direction perhaps all ready there.And this whole NFL thing is only minor to the other things going on around us.I choose to stand for what is right even when it is hard to do so.Selfishness has run amok.As the other fellow said pray for our Nation,its people and our leaders.( 2 Chronicles 7:14 ). Never give up there is still hope.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
The country is as polarized as I have ever witnessed. We definitely need to pray for our country, our leaders, our military, and each other. Our battle is not with flesh and bone but with spiritual darkness. If those NFL players really wanted to take a stand, they would go into the inner cities and reach out to the young people that don't have a good role model and encourage them to be good productive citizens of our country. A public knee is WEAK!
Our house will never watch a football game.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Got dratfted by the Detroit Lions in 1971 and also had to go to the Army in 1971 right out of camp to boot camp Fort Jackson South Carolina. End of my pro career. All American Wide Receiver University of Central Missouri. Actually I loved the discipline and Training in the Army. I actually have a blast and it was awesome. Yes you can get killed but I was there for my country. Today’s NFL is not for long, because they are stabbing them selves an not smart enough to know. I will stick to archery and hunting

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Eddie one of the reasons America is great is because of the sacrifice of men like yourself.Thank you for your service.My daughter and new son in law recently got out of the service and I could not be more proud because of their choice to serve others.With hunting season coming up here in Michigan I cannot help but think of your last sentence of your post.Archery hunting,there is something so pure and so natural about it.Best of luck to you in the up coming hunt.Be Blessed and again Thank You.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thank you. I moved to Connecticut from Florida to help out my son who’s retired IDC with Seal Team 8 his last duty. He has lots of problems from those years but you will never here him say a word. He is an excellent marksman with any type of weapon from pellet gun to MK 11 and others and archery. A deadly shot. Great dad and father. He is being treated and is doing great.

·
Registered
14,158 Posts
Thank you. I moved to Connecticut from Florida to help out my son who’s retired IDC with Seal Team 8 his last duty. He has lots of problems from those years but you will never here him say a word. He is an excellent marksman with any type of weapon from pellet gun to MK 11 and others and archery. A deadly shot. Great dad and father. He is being treated and is doing great.
That's great to hear. The country owes him a debt of gratitude. I wish him the best.:)

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm bird watching right now

Reactions: Fletcher
1 - 20 of 26 Posts