Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Every so often, the tree of liberty must be cleansed with the blood of tyrants and patriots. Thomas Jefferson

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
Non-compliance on a massive scale is the simplest form of non-violent civil disobedience, and very effective. They ONLY have the power that WE GIVE THEM!
We includes the military and law enforcement I would think?
The military and LEO have enough firepower to decimate cities at will.
Both complicated and simple scenarios at the same time.
What to do?

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
When we speak of the military , we speak of the fighting men and women. The Pentagon has been compromised. Obama placed communists in high places.

·
Crazy Ol' Foole
2,661 Posts
When we speak of the military , we speak of the fighting men and women. The Pentagon has been compromised. Obama placed communists in high places.
And vaccine mandates are part of "the purge" intended to oust any rank and file who aren't compliant comrades willing to follow unconstitutional orders.

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You see the bullshit going on in Australia. This is what happens when you roll overr on your back and submit. Now after we finally wipe the commies out here...and its coming muffins, now we are gonna have to go abroad and bring freedom back to the rest of the world again. Seriously getting old. Learn to fight you huge vaginas :mad: Anyone in the countries where you just handed in the guns like sheep regretting that move?

·
Registered
36 Posts
You see the bullshit going on in Australia. This is what happens when you roll overr on your back and submit. Now after we finally wipe the commies out here...and its coming muffins, now we are gonna have to go abroad and bring freedom back to the rest of the world again. Seriously getting old. Learn to fight you huge vaginas :mad: Anyone in the countries where you just handed in the guns like sheep regretting that move?
I'm not interested in going to any country or sending anyone to any country to fight for that country's people's rights.

They just need to buck up and get it on their own.

America and american blood has spent enough american blood for the world the last 100 years.

I say we clean our house out whole hog and let the rest of the world figure their own shit out.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I dont know about spreading freedom. I have watched that movie before and it always has a poor ending.
Worrying about other nations is exactly how we got to where we are today.

·
Premium Member
TenPoint HAVOC RS440
240 Posts
Every so often, the tree of liberty must be cleansed with the blood of tyrants and patriots. Thomas Jefferson
Agreed but...

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Willie

·
Premium Member
TenPoint HAVOC RS440
240 Posts
Non-compliance on a massive scale is the simplest form of non-violent civil disobedience, and very effective. They ONLY have the power that WE GIVE THEM!
Non-compliance WORKS! Just ask “Let’s go Brandon”! The Constitution and Supreme Court verdicts mean nothing to him, let alone laws on the books.

Willie

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
... Learn to fight you huge vaginas :mad: ...
There has to be a coordinated effort.
One can't go shooting willy-nilly at anything that moves.
They will be taken out in minutes if there is no chance for negotiations.
What are you suggesting, exactly?
Just curious.

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
All fighting is not with guns. Enough people can shut everything down. There is no bright sunny here. Gonna be ugly. Work stoppage,highways shut down etc. Will depend on how much people truly value freedom. Could lead to violence. Hopefully not. The alternative looks pretty bleak as well. Or a separation. Conservative areas of Canada and the U.S form a new country. It appears we can,t just all get along. Crazy talk? Maybe, but something gotta happen. What we have sure is not working.

·
Premium Member
TenPoint HAVOC RS440
240 Posts
All fighting is not with guns. Enough people can shut everything down. There is no bright sunny here. Gonna be ugly. Work stoppage,highways shut down etc. Will depend on how much people truly value freedom. Could lead to violence. Hopefully not. The alternative looks pretty bleak as well. Or a separation. Conservative areas of Canada and the U.S form a new country. It appears we can,t just all get along. Crazy talk? Maybe, but something gotta happen. What we have sure is not working.
NO WAY MAN! I'm way to old to learn the Metric system!!! ;)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself! The Canada thing and all... (I am kidding)

Willie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts