Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 594 Posts

·
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A moment … to acknowledge and thank all you folks for participating each day on the CrossbowNation Forum. It's a diverse bunch of people in the relatively small (but growing) crossbow hunting world that add to each other's lives during these profoundly trying times. Indeed a crossbow forum is a tiny segment of the hunting/shooting community which makes our diversity all the more remarkable. Even more remarkable is the civil and respectful way our mixed community interacts. Each of those whose posts I read is an outstanding human being in one way or another. Incredible amount of knowledge, experience and wisdom in so many different areas of life brought to one forum. With all those top 2%ers on one forum you'd think egos would clash like subatomic particles colliding; but you don't. I've been on forums since I embraced deer management about 15 years ago and sought archery knowledge. Been on lawless firearm forums that make the wild west look like a café society book reading. Rancor and nasty, ego conflicts and personalities run amuck. You guys are as passionate as any I've come in contact with, more knowledgeable than most, yet get along better, with almost zero participation from Moderators, than any forum I've seen. You're an impressive bunch and deserve to be commended. I say this now because with the confusion, unknown and fear of this coronavirus pandemic, Crossbow Nation and this membership is a familiar, steady, trustworthy rock in our daily routine. A daily respite and time consumer. (And you can't catch anything either...lol) ;)

You have no idea how much you may be helping your fellow members cope with all that's going on in the world today.

Congratulations, kudos and bravo is sent out to each and every one of you! You deserve a solid "Well Done!" Keep up the good work! I bow to you this morning and say thanks for who you are, and what you share.
Bowing#5.png

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Mighty nice of you to wright this Duke .
Right back at ya and Thank you !!!!

·
Crossbow Nut
3,115 Posts
There ain't no flies on you either Duke; glad to know you.

·
894 Posts
Amen Duke, exceptionally stated. Spend a lot of time on here & don't comment a lot, but sure is nice to occupy your mind in these trying times. We will beat this!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Nice post :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
"Duke" - Very well stated. Not only on this forum, but everywhere, and especially the media, there needs to be more words of encouragement now more then ever. Not doom and glum. I respectively request all posters here and for that matter, anywhere to think twice about what they say.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’ve never personally met any of you and I don’t respond here much either. That doesn’t keep me from enjoying the conversations, knowledge, experiences, and attitudes of those that do post. I thank you all. Please continue through these trying time. Hopefully we will be here when it ends. Good luck and blessings to all.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Well said and thoughtfully spoken. Thanks for your post.

However, I respectfully disagree with your statement about not catching something. How many times has someone reviewed a product only to read thereafter other member's post stating something like, "your costing me money, now look at what I've got to buy!" At least catching THAT bug wouldn't cause you to be quarantined! Unless being in the dog house by your significant other counts!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Without a doubt cbn is the most respectful forum i have ever been associated with. Everyone is willing to help and to do so without bringing any superior attitude with them. There's a lot i don't know about xbows and nowhere else I'd go to ask. Thanks to all the members and thank you duke for so accurately sharing what so many of us think.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Congratulations, kudos and bravo is sent out to each and every one of you! You deserve a solid "Well Done!" Keep up the good work! I bow to you this morning and say thanks for who you are, and what you share.
Kudos-Smudos, ID... "I cross-bow to you this morning" for getting me prepared for the coming Zombie (Slayer) Apocalypse. Fifteen hundered grains of Kryptonite tipped Spynal-Tapps out of a medieval bolt-slinger (recurve crossbow) at 3.5 FPF (furlongs per fortnight) can save us all.:eek:;):p:D

1 - 20 of 594 Posts