Crossbow Nation banner
2101 - 2120 of 2200 Posts

·
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,102 ·
I crossed ... the Hudson River after watching the terrorist atrocity from the roof of a building under construction on the west bank and worked in the Debris Field. I'd nuke the whole middle east and let God sort out the "good" Muslims.
Flag Flag of the united states Gesture Black-and-white Flag Day (USA)
Flag Cargo pants Military person Military uniform Helmet
Musical instrument Font Poster Motor vehicle Illustration
Product Font Poster Flag of the united states Electric blue

·
Premium Member
TenPoint HAVOC RS440
185 Posts
I crossed ... the Hudson River after watching the terrorist atrocity from the roof of a building under construction on the west bank and worked in the Debris Field. I'd nuke the whole middle east and let God sort out the "good" Muslims. View attachment 206301 View attachment 206302 View attachment 206303 View attachment 206304
May God rest the Souls of all that died on 09/11/2001 in all THREE (3) locations around The United States of America at the hands of Terrorists. May God rest the Souls of each and every Service Man & Woman that has died fighting terrorist around the globe since the attack on our GREAT Nation.

A BIG THANK YOU to EVERY Man & Woman who has put on a uniform and served to help make our GREAT Nation safe! May God Bless you and yours!

May God Bless & Protect The United States of America.

Willie

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
yea nah

first modern terrorist attack was made by israeli militants who killed peacefull man

jews were offered wast land in siberia to live peacefully, they never wanted peace

civs killed by us army and coalition, including weapons delivered by companies they finance is countless

libya, the most advanced society in continent flattened, this was also worlds most democratic country before democrazy came in

list goes on and its tall

btw all us presidents are greatly religious

there is few fatal flaws in islam but that dosnt include manhattan filled with nano thermite residue powder

never forget

·
Registered
Ventilator 175 Extreme Scorpyd Velocity 165
463 Posts
yea nah

first modern terrorist attack was made by israeli militants who killed peacefull man

jews were offered wast land in siberia to live peacefully, they never wanted peace

civs killed by us army and coalition, including weapons delivered by companies they finance is countless

libya, the most advanced society in continent flattened, this was also worlds most democratic country before democrazy came in

list goes on and its tall

btw all us presidents are greatly religious

there is few fatal flaws in islam but that dosnt include manhattan filled with nano thermite residue powder

never forget
Wow, my first ignore.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Wow, my first ignore.
farewell

Irgun - Wikipedia
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia

Why did Stalin create a Jewish state in the distant reaches of Siberia? - Russia Beyond (rbth.com)

"How many civilians have died in US wars?
Allied security forces have also suffered significant casualties, as have opposition forces. However, the vast majority of people killed are civilians. More than 335,000 civilians have been killed in the fighting since 2001. Millions of people living in the war zones have also been displaced by war."
(these are not all of em)

Politics of Libya under Muammar Gaddafi - Wikipedia
Direct democracy - Wikipedia

Religious affiliations of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

current islam sects declares that anything living is opposite of god, but they forget that everything living IS God
some radical winglets thinks no man can understand koran, yet they claim to understand it and tries to enforce it by totalitarism to entire world

these are both fatal flaws that world found for me in past few weeks, i havent done any extent research on it

i wasnt there to collect it, nor i do not have understanding or knowledge or equipment to research dust that was claimed to be everywhere at manhattan
but this with other evidents does add up

·
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,108 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Reactions: Z-Rider

·
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,110 ·
Food Tableware Recipe Ingredient Cuisine

·
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,112 ·
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Motor vehicle

·
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,114 ·
Immediately had an inkling.
Do I need to say it ?
I love it ... when you see some rectum parked diagonally taking up two spaces close to the store. Always a BMW, Lexus, etc., that's usually black. Particularly when there are 300 empty spots farther back in the parking lot where nobody would fault you. I have an overwhelming urge to just key the guy's car to teach them a lesson in life. Must be like that antler addiction whereas it's almost a primordial instinct...lol When I was a youngen and had my beloved 1963 split window Corvette I'd park all the way out in the lot all by myself; a hundred parking spots from the nearest car. Funny thing is, on more than one occasion I'd come back and some character would be parked right alongside of me! Two cars, nobody within a hundred yards. No damage to my Vette. To this day I still don't know if it was some kind of kinship thing, or the guys were just being A-holes?

·
Registered
Sonoran Desert Arizona.
739 Posts
I love it ... when you see some rectum parked diagonally taking up two spaces close to the store. Always a BMW, Lexus, etc., that's usually black. Particularly when there are 300 empty spots farther back in the parking lot where nobody would fault you. I have an overwhelming urge to just key the guy's car to teach them a lesson in life. Must be like that antler addiction whereas it's almost a primordial instinct...lol When I was a youngen and had my beloved 1963 split window Corvette I'd park all the way out in the lot all by myself; a hundred parking spots from the nearest car. Funny thing is, on more than one occasion I'd come back and some character would be parked right alongside of me! Two cars, nobody within a hundred yards. No damage to my Vette. To this day I still don't know if it was some kind of kinship thing, or the guys were just being A-holes?
Ive owned a lot of corvettes and always park way out and have cars also park all around it . The only thing I can figure out is they park there to take a look at it before going in store.

·
Registered
836 Posts
On second thought, the car in the image is perfectly square to the others, and to the marked lots.
Perhaps it was <not> a woman ... :unsure:

·
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,119 ·
85° and not much activity on the camera, but I'm in the woods with the new Ravin R29X. Dead calm so I'm just sitten ere sweaten.
Tire Wheel Plant Bicycle tire Vehicle

2101 - 2120 of 2200 Posts