Crossbow Nation banner
2261 - 2280 of 2349 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Yeah ... with all the doom & gloom and this whole Covid travesty that the politicians have cultivated into a historic power & tax grab we need some levity and distractions. With this being the Age of Outrage where everyone has to be pissed off about something every day of their lives; going hand & hand with the Victimocracy the media has created where whoever is the biggest victim wins, the country has completely lost it's sense of humor. Let's face the facts, modern socialization is largely on-line. In a way that's not bad because a conservative guy in woke NYC can become close to a guy in conservative Mississippi. We need "cyber-friends" who are like minded and a forum like CBN brings together a membership that is down to earth, logical, and not being twisted into embracing the BS ideologies going on in this nation. WE can't let the whackos determine what our emotions are going to be. The anger, depression and self hatred is THEIR problem, not ours. We have to keep our world focused on being happy, positive and healthy for our friends and family. One good way is with humor, patience and open-mindedness toward each other. I for one, appreciate the honorable and sharing membership that Crossbow Nation has somehow managed to attract and cultivate.
View attachment 207747 View attachment 207748
Yeah!
Everyone has an opinion and it may or may not be agreeable to the next person but that's natural. Respectfully accept it and move on.
I personally have grown greatly with the cool forum subjects about "crossbowing" here. The others not do much. LOL 😆

Reactions: Iron Duke

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,262 ·
Yeah!
Everyone has an opinion and it may or may not be agreeable to the next person but that's natural. Respectfully accept it and move on.
I personally have grown greatly with the cool forum subjects about "crossbowing" here. The others not do much. LOL 😆
Liquid Automotive lighting Amber Fluid Gesture

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Cute!
With all huge variety of crossbow offerings and related equipment everyone should find a crossbow combination to own one or several to keep them entertained. This forum will help by providing useful answers to technical questions to improve results desired.

Reactions: SEW and Iron Duke

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,264 ·
Smile Hairstyle Vertebrate Happy Flash photography

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,265 ·
Clothing Footwear Trousers Shoe Handwriting

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Reactions: aporter1608

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,267 ·
Glasses Photograph Vision care Drinkware Tableware

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,268 ·
A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:
There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin ..
Allow me to restate that number: 600,000!
Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.
(That’s more men under arms than in Iran . More than France and Germany combined. )
These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms,
and NO ONE WAS KILLED.
That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods ofPennsylvania and
Michigan 's 700,000 hunters, ALL OF WHOM HAVE RETURNED HOME SAFELY.
Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the
hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states.
It's millions more.
____ The point? ___
America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower!
Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.
It's a matter of national security.
That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.
Food for thought, when next we consider gun control, whether you agree with it or not.
Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters
don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain...
What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens???
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.
(IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT
THE GOVERNMENT TAKING CONTROL OF THE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS)
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Did not Wisconsin go to Biden/Harris?.......allegedly
Allegedly would be a good choice of words.
25 miles up the road at a large city area, two full postal crates with mail in ballots were found in a roadside ditch. To this day, no legitimate answer how they got their. GO FIGURE!!!!!
I am one of the 600,000 in Wisconsin, feel free to ask me how I voted.
yep, Dane and Milwaukee counties dork the whole state 🤬😑
Two of the most populated counties of the state, with the largest cities, Madison & Milwaukee, and both democratically controlled. To repeat myself, GO FIGURE!!!!

Sorry for the rant, it's raining out, no hunting today, and to much coffee again this morning. :(

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,272 ·
Allegedly would be a good choice of words.
25 miles up the road at a large city area, two full postal crates with mail in ballots were found in a roadside ditch. To this day, no legitimate answer how they got their. GO FIGURE!!!!!
I am one of the 600,000 in Wisconsin, feel free to ask me how I voted.

Two of the most populated counties of the state, with the largest cities, Madison & Milwaukee, and both democratically controlled. To repeat myself, GO FIGURE!!!!

Sorry for the rant, it's raining out, no hunting today, and to much coffee again this morning. :(
Fixture Font Gas Parallel Security
Forehead Head Chin Eyebrow Organ

·
Registered
935 Posts
dosnt matter who counts the votes, matters what Judge rules one year after

-fly-
Twenty years ago, the judges ruled in favour of Republican Baby Bush, in an almost identical case.
So, you can't claim those judges are biased.
Bite that bullet, my American friends ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Screw that! That was simply a close election,this was straight up election fraud and treason by a party attempting to shove communism down our throats. You wanna just live under that kinda regime , have at it. That sounds like a cowards way of avoiding a fight. I would rather see all out war than live under progressive bullshit. Make no mistake that is what the choice is gonna come down to. Fight or roll over on your back.

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,276 ·
Nature Carnivore Organism Mammal Felidae

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
I just realized how old school I am. When I saw BLM, the first thing that popped into my feeble brain was Bureau of Land Management. Times a changing, but I'm not. :(
You thought Bureau of Land Management, I called it "Bacon, Lettuce, and Mater".

• Haha
Reactions: MN_Willie
2261 - 2280 of 2349 Posts