Crossbow Nation banner
2301 - 2320 of 2350 Posts

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,304 · (Edited)
That can't be true Duke! Why, that would suggest that MAYBE we're not quite as important as we think we are! 🤔
The point exactly ... "Don't take any of this forum stuff too seriously." :rolleyes: ;) "In the grand scheme of the universe, we're insignificant to the 22nd power, times ten...lol (insignificant²² x 10):oops: That makes anything we read or write insignificant times googolplex.:p😂

Reactions: fly and Jack Pine

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,306 ·
Kind of a funny conversation with my mom this morning about crockpots and pressure cookers. Grandparents used to use a pressure cooker back when I was younger. Here’s part of the conversation.

View attachment 208660
LOL ... yeah and you'll have to pay to take a test to be BATF government Pressure Cooker Certified and renew your PCC license every 3 years. :p ;) Insurance companies will buy the lists of PCC licenses and cancel your insurance if you have a pressure cooker in the house. Laws will be passed to keep pressure cookers out of the hands of children, anyone accused of domestic violence, restraining orders or anyone taking anti-depression medications. Pressure cookers will have to be locked up when not in use and have relief valve locks applied. Pressure cookers can not be carried from an unregulated state into a blue state. It's a Class A misdemeanor to do so. It's a felony for a repeat offender that triggers confiscation of your pressure cooker and your stove.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
LOL ... yeah and you'll have to pay to take a test to be BATF government Pressure Cooker Certified and renew your PCC license every 3 years. :p ;) Insurance companies will buy the lists of PCC licenses and cancel your insurance if you have a pressure cooker in the house. Laws will be passed to keep pressure cookers out of the hands of children, anyone accused of domestic violence, restraining orders or anyone taking anti-depression medications. Pressure cookers will have to be locked up when not in use and have relief valve locks applied. Pressure cookers can not be carried from an unregulated state into a blue state. It's a Class A misdemeanor to do so. It's a felony for a repeat offender that triggers confiscation of your pressure cooker and your stove.
Unfortunately, just like most of the gun laws on the books and with regards to criminal use, the Boston marathon bombers were not compliant. With that said, pressure cooker bombers will still get pressure cookers, most likely thru straw buyers or pressure cooker shows. For me "they will take my pressure cookers away when they pry my oven mitts from them". My two cents worth.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Too funny, but you are correct.😂😂😂

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,310 ·
Unfortunately, just like most of the gun laws on the books and with regards to criminal use, the Boston marathon bombers were not compliant. With that said, pressure cooker bombers will still get pressure cookers, most likely thru straw buyers or pressure cooker shows. For me "they will take my pressure cookers away when they pry my oven mitts from them". My two cents worth.
Tie Happy Gesture Font Smile

• Haha
Reactions: jarhed and fly

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
We'll never make guns illegal just like we'll never stop drug trafficking or even human trafficking.
But as time goes on and the very brightest decide that enough is enough after we've evolved into total chaos, you might just see a new way of solving the problem. I call it 'Operation Justice'.

Imagine a satellite based system that is the eyes for Super Intelligent AI (SIAI). It's capable of tracking all 330 million Americans simultaneously 24/7. It places everyone in a category based on their risk to society. If you are at the top of the list and deserve to die, it will act on it's own without any influence from any humans and become the judge, jury and executioner. A series of drone motherships will be stationed in the air around the country and when it's your time to be executed, a highly maneuverable miniature drone swarm armed with facial recognition and fulll night vision capability will be dispatched to provide a lethal injection. You will also be laser branded in the face and left dead on the spot just like in the movie 'Predator'.
Likewise, if you've comitted a lesser crime that requires a warning, you'll be laser branded again after a non-lethal injection is applied and again left lying on the spot.
Furthermore, it won't matter if you're a police officer, drug lord, lawyer, politician or just a wealthy crook, you'll all be treated the same with the same appropriate punishment if you're guilty.
In addition, if the Military, FBI, CIA or any other force is called in in an attempt to shut down 'Operation Justice', SIAI will be fully capable of shutting down them all because it can hack into absolutely anything with total disregard to any human intervention.

After a couple of years of full deployment of such a system. you might not even need a gun for self protection especially if the punishment gets more and more timely.

Maybe it's just a pipe dream or more likely a hallucination :) but it would make for a great movie. LOL

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,312 ·
Dog Carnivore Liver Dog breed Comfort

·
Registered
R20
239 Posts
We'll never make guns illegal just like we'll never stop drug trafficking or even human trafficking.
But as time goes on and the very brightest decide that enough is enough after we've evolved into total chaos, you might just see a new way of solving the problem. I call it 'Operation Justice'.

Imagine a satellite based system that is the eyes for Super Intelligent AI (SIAI). It's capable of tracking all 330 million Americans simultaneously 24/7. It places everyone in a category based on their risk to society. If you are at the top of the list and deserve to die, it will act on it's own without any influence from any humans and become the judge, jury and executioner. A series of drone motherships will be stationed in the air around the country and when it's your time to be executed, a highly maneuverable miniature drone swarm armed with facial recognition and fulll night vision capability will be dispatched to provide a lethal injection. You will also be laser branded in the face and left dead on the spot just like in the movie 'Predator'.
Likewise, if you've comitted a lesser crime that requires a warning, you'll be laser branded again after a non-lethal injection is applied and again left lying on the spot.
Furthermore, it won't matter if you're a police officer, drug lord, lawyer, politician or just a wealthy crook, you'll all be treated the same with the same appropriate punishment if you're guilty.
In addition, if the Military, FBI, CIA or any other force is called in in an attempt to shut down 'Operation Justice', SIAI will be fully capable of shutting down them all because it can hack into absolutely anything with total disregard to any human intervention.

After a couple of years of full deployment of such a system. you might not even need a gun for self protection especially if the punishment gets more and more timely.

Maybe it's just a pipe dream or more likely a hallucination :) but it would make for a great movie. LOL
Hollywood needs U as script writer!! LOL!

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,315 ·
Reactions: Jack Pine

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,316 ·
Font Rectangle Screenshot Circle Magenta

·
Crossbow Nut
4,152 Posts

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
1,756 Posts

·
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,319 ·
Take all the guns, and killers are still going to find a way to murder. Confiscate archery equipment next? Then what, knives? They did that in the UK, and you know what? Clever, evil, angry, resourceful killers still gonna kill....
NEVER willingly give up your guns!
Font Collar Tie Blazer Formal wear

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
1,756 Posts
its not how deadly pointy object is, just how deadly person using it is

Writing implement Office supplies Pen Writing instrument accessory Font

2301 - 2320 of 2350 Posts