Crossbow Nation banner

341 - 359 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
You keep confusing the Wanna-bees, and Ironworkers, definitely a Wanna-Bee, even an Iron worker knows what sheetmetal is, and how to cut it, then no hard hat, no goggles, no gloves, and only a wanna-bee would be welding or running a cutting torch with a watch on his wrist, I truly don't believe anyone would be stupid enough to use a cutting torch around propane tanks,,,, but the clueless fall fer everything,,,, like,,, well
Pain is the best teacher, unfortunately some involve others in their lesson......

·
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #345

Reactions: Data

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
If you don't like it, move on, why do you keep coming back,,, or do you just like to bitch, you know whats here, give it a break, or start your own website if you want to control everything!

·
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #349

Reactions: Data and wildcatter

·
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
Looks like me a few times when I was putting up treestands.😲
Joke#21.jpeg

·
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #353
Well at least the rioters knocked coronavirus out of every single thing the media has written for 3 months! :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
People better wake up before the left gives this country away! You sure better not leave the house without protection unless you’re one of these people who think it can’t happen to them. I personally want be a victim!

·
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #355
I'll say … this much, between being inundated by the media by the ludicrous looting going on and the coronavirus pandemic; CROSSBOW NATION forum & it's participants are more of an oasis of normal life than ever before!

·
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #356

·
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #358

·
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #360 (Edited)
I've come to … realize that this place is one of the only places that you're allowed to voice an opinion, or speak the truth. After months of all sorts of hysterical Fake News from the media, and power crazed politicians crushing civil liberties in the name of coronavirus; and now ludicrous looting, stealing, and burning private property in the name of one black guy accidentally killed by a stupid cop … I realize: "it's now a crime to speak the truth." The "Speech Police" mob are morphing into the "Thought Police" mob. You're supposed to celebrate looting in the name of racial "justice?" To condemn it and you're branded a racist and force to apologize for speaking the truth. Lose your job, lose your insurance, be ostracized in every way possible? Now, even if you weren't speaking the truth, just voicing an unsubstantiated opinion, WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN THIS COUNTRY??? The very First Amendment to our Constitution guarantees freedom of speech. Or used to.

If they can take away your freedom to speak, freedom to voice an opinion, freedom to speak the truth; they sure as God made little green apples, can take away your right to hunt, your right to own a crossbow, and your right to shoot. I look at IronNoggin's "Canada bans a crossbow" thread with mild interest. Sort of like we looked upon crossbow inclusion battles over the years. If it was in another state, we'd give casual support or moral support, but largely it's looked at as "their problem not mine." We empathize, but that's about it.

My point is that an assault on any civil liberty anywhere should have us doing more than empathizing, we should be flooding the powers that are trying to take your crossbows with letters of umbrage. That, and Crossbow Nation, and I'm sure a lot of other forums, seem to be about the only places that still have freedom of speech under "normal" parameters. You can't watch the news, can't read anything, can't even read the sports without being buried with racist pandering. Heck, I'm getting emails piling up from Best Buy, Walmart, and a dozen other outfits apologizing over racism, sexism, LBGTQism, and every other ism-du-jour that somebody is pushing these days. All that these companies had nothing to do with. Frankly infuriates me. Total surrender to pandering.

Once again, CBN is a "Welcome Respite" from a world that is continuing to be more and more Orwellian.

341 - 359 of 388 Posts