Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

· Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always been an early adopter type. Is it a bit of a risk, maybe but I just ordered the Bear X Constrictor Strata. There were many things I liked about this Xbow. Not the lightest Xbow for sure but I know that already. They are in stock on BearX website.

· Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
16,902 Posts
You've been looking at that Bear lineup for awhile now. Looking forward to reading your reviews.:)

· Registered
1,876 Posts
I've always been an early adopter type. Is it a bit of a risk ...
Let me express my gratitude for that.
Thanks to men like you we know now e.g. what fruits, mushrooms and tubers are edible, and which are lethal. And what xbows better not to buy.
I personally had one or another argument with my wife, were she convinced me I already have enough bows + xbows ...
:rolleyes:

· Registered
2,590 Posts
I may get a Bear myself....

Horns

· Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Horns, I have a longer review thread for additional info if you have not seen it. It's in the general forum. I'm liking it so far.

Merry Christmas!

· Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hope to spend some time with the Constrictor Strata 410 this week. It's the fastest Xbow I've ever owned. Shooting 406 grain arrows 398-399fps. Just need some dry weather.

Xbow is not hard to rope cocker. To be continued!

· Premium Member
6,190 Posts
Hope to spend some time with the Constrictor Strata 410 this week. It's the fastest Xbow I've ever owned. Shooting 406 grain arrows 398-399fps. Just need some dry weather.

Xbow is not hard to rope cocker. To be continued!
Sounds like you're liking that new bow! You do know the ATA is less than two weeks away, right? LOL

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.