Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well went out today to see if I could add to my hunting space, just beating down the road kinda like the pickers on tv, looking for a farm with huntings woods around. Well I knocked on 6 doors , with no good results, most said for family hunting only. Well at least I did not run into a peta person who would give me the riot act, so , It could have been worse. I have a little private land but most of my hunting is public land. Maybe something will fall into my hands one of these days. If nothing else it's making me a better hunter, for having to hunt hard and relentless to get the meat in the freezer. Happy Trails !!

Check the "coffee shops" and even their own mechanical shops after harvest. I also like the ideas here of lending a hand in trade for permission.

When using plat books and writing letters I'd think the non resident land owners would be wary if they can't physically keep an eye on you.

And watch out for the real old timers. They tend to give access to EVERYONE. Which never works out.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts