Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to find a sniper 370 trigger kit. was an avid compound bow shooter. but with age and joints getting slightly aged. i chose to try a crossbow. so far,
it's a lot easier along with a tripod stand. I'm good as new as old can get. looking forward to learning more secrets, advantages, etc. i think i found an answer to the sniper 370 loose stock. using a thumb tension screw, it's a shame because a thick O-ring inside the stock would keep that stock from rattling. got a couple of ideas for a simple fix. just using time and patience. don't rush. hopefully can exchange ideas with other problems that pop up along the way. hopefully this will be a new adventure.

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
trying to find a sniper 370 trigger kit. was an avid compound bow shooter. but with age and joints getting slightly aged. i chose to try a crossbow. so far,
it's a lot easier along with a tripod stand. I'm good as new as old can get. looking forward to learning more secrets, advantages, etc. i think i found an answer to the sniper 370 loose stock. using a thumb tension screw, it's a shame because a thick O-ring inside the stock would keep that stock from rattling. got a couple of ideas for a simple fix. just using time and patience. don't rush. hopefully can exchange ideas with other problems that pop up along the way. hopefully this will be a new adventure.
Welcome.
@TX_RDXguy is VERY knowledgeable about CP370 trigger upgrades.
Maybe send him a message or vice-versa.
Have fun and be safe!

·
Registered
15,680 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Herbie...Welcome to the group. Drew a black bear tag last season and hunted Garrett County with a "virgin" Barnett DRT405. Had sow and boar on camera, but never got a shot. Do Montgomery County neighborhood "crowd control" to fill the freezer. What broadhead you usin'?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts