Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Happy Member
5,555 Posts
"Send it back" is the recurring theme with Ten Point lately!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Reactions: robertyb

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My only complaint on this bow so far is that it takes a surprising amount of forward crank pressure to release the trigger box to let the string down. Otherwise I really like it.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
My only complaint on this bow so far is that it takes a surprising amount of forward crank pressure to release the trigger box to let the string down. Otherwise I really like it.
That does not sound right.
If I have to, I unwind the knob where the crank handle attaches a couple times and all is good again.
Did you try everything suggested in this video?

Here are all of the videos dealing with the AcuSlide function and operation:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
It’s the trigger lock latch that’s tough to release. Once it does, the trigger box slides freely.
Have you contacted TenPoint about this?
I'm sure they would fix it for you.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I thought the same thing about mine requiring more torque so I measured the release force. It was within 1/2 pound of force. I have decocked mine many times after a days hunt with no issues. I believe part of it is when we are pushing on the latch lever and cranking that we perceive it takes more because we don't have a grasp of the stock. IMO

The parting line between the stock and Accuslide cover plate is normal. Mine is a little irregular in places but that's part of injection molded parts. Doesn't affect the bows performance or operation.

I like the hole also for a safety string so I don't drop the damn bow out of my 16' stand:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts