Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a loaded question, but there are literally 100s of xbows on the market. My father in-law is looking for something new, he currently used a centerpoint.

Price - Under $1,500
Preferably something without cocking built-in like a lot of the new tenpoints.

·
1,156 Posts
Scorpyd deathstalker.

Micro 360 takedown pro. With the detachable charger crank.

Micro 355 suppressor with the detachable charger crank.

But most important is he should try it before he buys it!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Not just a loaded question but pretty open ended to boot.
Might as well ask the exact hour of the end for the earth. A bit more info about the persons physical size, a bit about him in general, the type of bow he would most likely be interested in, as to mechanics, weight, etc.

Reactions: SEW

·
Registered
48 Posts
taste is always subjective- Ford and Chevy guys will fight over which brand is better!

For me and especially in that price range, I like the new line of TenPoint bows. One is under that range, one is slightly over. I just got a Vengent and the technology is off the charts! Built in safe cocker and decocker, small form factor, blazing speed. Lightweight and narrow with a pretty good trigger.

He doesn't want cocking built in? I can't understand why but no matter, his bow, his choice. You can find a great used or even new Shadow NXT for under a grand with a rope sled cocker, and I just saw a used Nitro on this site in that range. I just sold my Shadow and it was a great bow in every respect.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Ok, I'll give ya a straight up answer without all the hoopla.... Not that I'm an expert....but ya might want to wait for the new KI Swat XP. Check out the threads on it here if things like compact, railess design, ......for a really fair price under a G!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The one you feel most comfortable with in your hands at the moment of Truth, wether it's the best supposed crossbow or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts