Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mission crossbows....wasp jak hammers ....magnus-black hornet....black eagle-Bee's .....Dr.Pepper.......Vortex optics.....Garmin gps ...lowa boots

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
This is one of my variables,,, except for Excalibur's! (y)

·
Crossbow Nut
3,124 Posts
I'm loyal to any brand that is loyal to me by providing quality and service at reasonable cost. Not much into brand name products unless they consistently deliver all 3. Easton, Excalibur, Nap are a few.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
I'm not loyal to any brand except for Ford motor company. 😎

·
Registered
909 Posts
Ruger and Browning, but that doesn't mean I can't have a wandering eye now and then as evidenced by a look in my safe. :cool:

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'm loyal to any brand that is loyal to me by providing quality and service at reasonable cost. Not much into brand name products unless they consistently deliver all 3. Easton, Excalibur, Nap are a few.
Well said, I am much the same.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Remington, Glock, TenPoint, Under Armour, Harley Davidson, Victor Traps, Herb Reed's Slug-Go, Federal and Underwood Ammunition, Vortex Optics, Rocky Boots, Salt Armor, and that's all I got. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
13,241 Posts
I'm loyal to whatever I purchase and own. When that loyalty is gone I sell it.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
The problem which happens every single time you find something that's awesome for you is soon there after their products are revised for profits for the manufacturer and, it's always lesser quality leaving you shaking your head in disgust.
I can't for the life of me think of one time it went the other way for further customer delight. So no I have no brand loyalty but, I do like a bunch of old stuff that was built well once upon a time but, new stuff. pfft

·
2,724 Posts
I was never a fan boy type but Excalibur and Muzzy! The only Crossbow and Broad Head that has never failed me.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
TenPoint crossbows - GrimReaper broadheads - Summit climbers - Hawk ladder stands - Primos SV blinds - Slow Glow IR lights - Buck knives - Blantons

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Which ever brand, that is what I expect it to be.
Brands that I swore by 20 years ago are crap today.
I dont trust, I verify. So.... no company out there has my loyalty, because they all (seemingly) make crap and good stuff as well.

Reactions: Generator

·
Registered
395 Posts
i am loyal to any brand that can delver the most performance.
Performance= (f.p.s, with a 400 grain arrow) 3 # trigger or less, bare bow weight under 7.5 pounds, balance, cocker design.
Considering that even the 299.00 models come with a 5 year warranty now I am not sure there any other way to look at it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Made in USA that supports conservatism with strong business models. Difficult, but can be done.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts