Crossbow Nation banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
1,325 Posts
Same as last year and the year before. And for many years to come. The same VPA broadhead that accounted for many game and still looks brand new. Dug it out of the ground after passing through on more than one occasion. Solid steel, indestructible, easy to sharpen. And it doubles as my field point also. Practice with what you hunt is the name of the game.

JH HUNTER

·
Registered
31 Posts
Deepower 1.5, was using mechanicals but decided to go 3 blade. Initially tried a 1-1/8"dia cut , then Deepower was suggested by another member. They turned up today, sharp as sharp out of the box , group fantastic out of the r26 and destroyed my target. Hope to ventilate a pig with one tomorrow night.Im picking lots of blood if my target is anything to go by.

·
Registered
Mission Sub One series
1,853 Posts
Tooth of the Arrow standard 1", Rage hypodermic NC, may play with some Innerloc Shape Shifters... interesting concept...that's enough for this year.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Started back using the QAD Exodus 125 gr. again last year and killed my biggest crossbow buck to date and shot it right through the front shoulder and he ran a whole 32 yards and sprayed blood everywhere. They're extremely sharp right out of the pack as of right now don't see any reason to change.
How do the QAD Exodus crossbow broadheads fly compare to the field points???

·
Registered
16,309 Posts
Still killing using my Chinadermics.
I tried using up all my "other" mechs but didnt succeed. I still have about a doz old school rocket steelheads, a few Allen 3-blad mechs, and some Nasties. That said....all 3 of my crossbows will be carrying Chinadermics to the woods this year.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts